Law x Luffy. Loveable idiocy.

-AN-
I've kind of been debating which of these fan fictions I should write first. It was either this, or an XBullied! Reader. But I couldn't think of a person for the other :(. If you guys can think of a good person for that one, comment and tell me!

Have no idea for a song...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Law sat, with his usual stoic glare on his face. He was watching the Strawhat pirates mess about on deck, and was less then impressed at their lack of co-ordination.

His piercing silver gaze slid from one pirate to another, landing on the captain last.

Law didn't know what it was about the boy, but something intrigued him. Drawing him in deeper every time he tried to unravel the emotions. It was a pain. He was attracted to the boy, that much he knew.

But because the boy was a dense little being, he probably wouldn't even know what being attracted to something was.

The raven haired male was so lost in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed the very boy he was thinking about drop into a cross legged position before him.

"Shishishi~ Torao~ Hey! Tra-guuyyy~"

Luffy laughed as the other captain was torn from his thoughts with a jolt. Scowling, Law leaned back against the mast.

"What is it, Mugiwara-ya?"

"Shishi~ Play with me!"

Something about the invitation triggered an explicit corner of Law's mind. Scoffing at himself, he shook his head.

"No."

He answered, adjusting his hat. The boy promptly fell into a heap on the floor, loud whines floating into the air. As if those... noises would attract a play mate. As if he was in a cheesy movie, Luffy through his hands into the air.

"WHY WON'T ANYBODY PLAY WITH ME?!"

Law shifted uncomfortably. Boy, that kid really knew how to kick up a fuss and embarrass a person. The older male frowned, and played with the rope hanging from his nodachi.

"Mugiwara-ya, had it ever occurred to you to entertain yourself?"

Luffy froze, tipping his head so his chin was on his chest.

"No. What do you mean?"

So stupid.

"Ugh, I don't know! Maybe... paint or something!"

"But that's BORING!"

Groaning, Law sank down on the wooden bench.

It was like this nearly every day he was aboard that ship. You'd think he'd be used to it. But no. He wasn't. He still struggled to find a way to deal with the boy when he was like this.

A few moments of silence past while Law debated a way to entertain the boy that he would equally enjoy. He thought he was making progress, when-

"TORAOOOO! I'M BOOORED!"

"ALRIGHT! LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!"

"Yosh! I'll hide!"

And just like that, Luffy was up and off. Nami shot the male a pitied look, which Law gladly excepted. He counted to ten mentally. Hey, if he was going to play this game, he was going to do it fairly.

Standing with a groan, he rested his nodachi against his shoulder, and began his search.

After ten minutes of looking, Law found that Luffy wasn't on deck. Moving into the main body of the vessel, he searched the galley, the kitchen and even the washroom. But he wasn't anywhere to be found.

Bunching his eyebrows, he opened the door to the men's dorm and stepped in. His eyes scanned the room, and he moved forward when he saw a straw hat peaking out behind some crates.

However his advance was cut short by a loud slamming behind him. He whipped around to find the door slammed shut. Frowning, he turned back to grab the boy, who he could clearly hear giggling, when he was jumped from behind.

Both bodies hit the ground, and Law immediately through a glare at the idiot that attacked him. Only to find the other raven laughing, arms wrapped around his waist.

"Got ya, Traffy!"

Trafalgar was pulled from his shocked state, by a small grin he couldn't hold back. That grin turned into a chuckle, and that chuckle into a laugh.

Luffy was shocked by the joyous outburst, eyes widening. A small smile tweaked his lips.

He liked the sound of Law's laugh, it was actually quite high pitched. For such a dark guy, he sure had a light laugh...

When the older captain stopped laughing, Luffy smiled and...kissed him.

Law's eyes went wide and almost burst out at the action. This was so unlike the exuberant young boy! What made him do that?!

Pulling back just as quick, Luffy settled himself on top of Law, and quickly cuddled in.

"I like you, Traffy."

Was all he said before falling asleep.

Law laid there a while, mind reeling from shock as he stared at the boy asleep on top of him. However, it was long before yet another chuckle passed his lips. Lowering his head to his ear, Law whispered,

"I've told you many times, Mugiwara-ya, It's Trafalgar... also, I like you too."

Setting his head back against the floor, he closed his eyes. Content to just lay there with that loveable idiot.

-AN-

Tada! How was that? Thanks for reading guys! Also, check out my new series, One Piece Questions! All will be explained there!