Sabo x Reader. Morning snuggles.

-AN-
I. Love. Sabo. End of. I practically worship the animated ground he walks on. Like....Oh my life, someone please help me. XD oh, and modern AU guys! By the way, this fanfic was made with all you amazing readers in mind! This is to remind you all that each and every one of you are beautiful. Enjoy guys.

My eyes creak open slowly, the light from the rising Sun shining in my eyes and blinding me slightly. With a small groan, I raise my hand to cover my (e/c) orbs. Afterwards, I shift to close the blinds, when I feel an arm tighten around my waist.

My sleepy eyes cast down the blond who is just waking up.

His azure blue gems are soon exposed to the world, and I feel my heart stutter in my chest just looking at them. He smiles slightly and yawns.

"Mornin' beautiful."

He mumbles, pulling me down so my head is resting on his chest. He kisses the (h/c) locks on the back of my head, both arms encircling me and holding me down against him.

"Good morning, cuddles."

I giggle,drawing small circles on the well toned expanse of skin, stretching across his chest.

He chuckles lightly, removing one hand to ruffle his golden,wavy strands.

"You ok?"

He whispers in my ear. At first, I'm at a loss. When I remember the events that transpired last night. A blush spreads over my cheeks, and I nuzzle my face into his chest.

"Aw, is my baby girl shy?"

He chuckles,making me whine. I look up at him with a pout. A small smile remains on his lips as he tilts his head slightly to the left. Kinda like a puppy. I tilt mine slightly too.

"God,(y/n),"

He begins, pushing a few strands of (h/c) hair behind my ear.

"You really are beautiful."

I giggle softly, my eyes dropping to look at his chest.

A low buzzing catches both our attentions, and Sabo groans as he looks over at his phone.

I shift to allow the male to sit up, his legs swinging over the edge of the bed as he answers the phone.

Another small blush coats my cheeks at the realisation that the blond boy is still naked...

My eyes focus on the strong muscles in his back, stretching and straining as he moves. Damn, this man has the body of a God...

"Ace- Ace, calm down. Look, just... I dunno, give him sleeping pills or something...it's your own fault for leaving them where he can reach them!...Fine,fine. I'll come over."

Sabo sighs and runs his hand through his hair again. I crawl up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"What's up?"

I ask softly, kissing his cheek. He sighs.

"Ace left a six pack of beer on the counter, and Luffy drank them all. He's now drunk and 'going mental'. Ace wants me to come over and help calm him down."

The blond grumbles.

"I leave them alone for a day..."

He mutters, reaching for his baggy jeans which are in a crumpled heap on the floor. My grip around his shoulders tighten.

"Dont go~"

I whine, pressing my cheek against his back.

Sabo sighs, but stands up. I wrap the silky blue bed sheets around my shoulders. I watch from behind as he zips up his jeans, and buckles his leather belt.

"Damn,that's uncomfortable..."

He mutters to himself, tugging at the waistband of his trousers in order to relieve the awful feel of his crotch rubbing against the denim.

I giggle slightly, my eyes flitting around the room in search for his boxers. When I don't find them, I begin to wonder if they've vanished...

"(Y/n),"

Sabo mumbles, and I turn back to him.

My breath catches in my throat upon the sight of him. The golden-Orange rays of sunlight are cast perfectly onto his exposed torso. The shine his soft blond hair holds is a sight to see, his eyes sparkling like sapphires.

"Hmm?"

I hum, smiling slightly. He sighs softly, smiles, and leans over the bed. Gently connecting our lips. He tastes sweet and spicy at the same time. Like cinnamon and vanilla. It's an amazing taste, that leaves me inclined to slip my hand onto his smooth, tan cheek.

As I feel the kiss deepen, I allow a small moan to pass my throat. Not in a lusty or sexual way, just a small sound to show the boy how he makes me feel.

He pulls away, pushing his forehead against my own.

"Damn it,(y/n)... You have no idea what you do to me..."

He whispers, a serious look on his face. A small,childish grin claims my lips, and I release my grip on the silk shielding my body. I then lean up and place feather-light kisses against his muscular neck, feeling his content sigh against my hair.

"Stuff it, Ace can handle the kid."

Sabo mumbles to himself, undoing his trousers and letting them drop. Gently pushing me down onto the bed as I giggle gently.

Sabo resumes the small make-out session, large hands slowly rubbing my waist.

He pulls away with a small gasp, forehead resting on mine. He climbs back under the covers, once again holding me against his chest.

"What about Ace?"

I ask quietly, peering up at him. Sabo chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"I'd rather be here then deal with an extra hyped up little brother."

I gasp and slap his chest.

"Sabo! Don't be mean to your little brother!"

He raises his hands in surrender.

"Hey, it's true! He's more than enough to handle when he's not drunk."

Sabo defends, a small smirk playing on his lips. I tut and and shake my head, a smile stretching across my face.

"Well alright. But only cause you make a good snuggle buddy."

I giggle, nuzzling my face into his chest once again. He laughs and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you,(y/n)."

He mumbles into my blueberry scented locks.

"I love you more, Sabo."

Chuckling, he pulls away and tips up my chin with his thumb and index finger.

"Not possible."

He whispers.