Smoker x Reader. Hidden within.

-AN-
This was requested loooong ago, and I think I've kept this person waiting long enough. Yes, there are requests I haven't got round to yet, and I can't thank you guys enough for not pressuring me! Seriously, recently, the weight of the world has been on my shoulders; and it makes it easier for me to know you guys give me, like.... Forever to get these done without narking me.

So, thanks my little revolutionaries! I owe you one!

.... Holy fuck, a fan base called the revolutionaries sounds so cool....

Song~ The mighty fall- Fall Out Boy.

(Simply because Smoker seems really hard, and stone cold. Someone you can picture only falling in love once, and when he does, he falls hard. :3)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Huffing, the Marine dropped his pen and reclined back in his chair. Running a hand through his sterling-silver hair, he breathed out a lung-full of smoke.

Recently, he had been finding completing, or even beginning, his work something of a trial. After all, when you've realized your in love with someone blissfully unaware of it, your thought process becomes somewhat limited.

Growling, he inhales deeply. Smoking his cigars was the only way to quell his stress. Which, if you thought about it long enough, suggested the male was always stressed. After all, he did smoke his cigars two at a time, and in a never ending loop.

A gentle knock sounded at his door, said barrier opening as a familiar navy blue-haired woman made herself present.

"Sir! I received your summons."

Tashigi stated, moving into the room, closing the door softly with a click. She seated herself on the wooden chair situated before his desk, and sat straight.

"Yes, uh... I did."

The male clarified, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. The blue-ette became considerably worried at this. Her superior had never once looked so nervous and unsure.

"Sir? Is something wrong?"

Shaking his head, he leaned forward in his chair again, elbows resting on his desk. He linked his hands together, sighing out a large quantity of smoke.

"Listen, Tashigi... I need you to give me advice. Not as my subordinate, but as a friend. It would help if you referred to me using my name as well. Can you do that?"

Smoker questioned, thoroughly surprising the female. However, after the initial shock, she smiled softly and nodded.

The silver-ette sighed with relief, quickly removing his cigars, and discarding them into his ash-tray. He didn't bother lighting any more, they'd only get in the way when he spoke.

"Ok... Tashigi, I need some advice in the department of...Love."

The female froze, before giggling slightly and sighing.

"I knew it! It's (Name), isn't it?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, the older males cheeks tinged red.

"You knew?"

"We all do! It's so obvious, it almost hurts! It seems the only person who hasn't noticed, is (Name) herself!"

"That's unfortunate."

Smoker mumbled, making the woman sat opposite him laugh slightly. Getting up, she smiled down at her superior.

"You don't need my advice, Smoker. Just go with your gut instinct. I'll go get (Name), and tell her you need her."