Eustass Kidd x Reader. Kiss it better.

You were the only girl apart of the Kidd pirates for a reason...you were the only girl that they had met so far, who could handle Kidd's temper. In fact, not only could you handle him, but you could calm him down.

The current situation made this an extremely good thing.

Kidd was doing a few minor repairs on the mast, when he had struck his own thumb with a hammer. The anger the fiery-haired man displayed was unlike any you've ever seen.

He was screaming ever swear word under the sun, as well as a few insults directed at those who tried to help. And so, the crew turned to their last resort.

You.

Sighing, you grabbed a medical kit and walked over to the man sat in a chair, swearing under his breath as he held his thumb.

"Alright Captain, let me see."

You said, kneeling in front of him and opening the box of medical supplies.

"I'm the captain, (y/n)! Don't you dare f**king tell me what to do! I swear-"

"Yes yes, you'll kill me. Blah blah. Now, gimmie your thumb before I make you."

You boldly stated, pointing at the sea stone dagger sheathed at your hip. He growled, before looking away and holding out his thumb.

His nail was black and blue, a blood blister forming on the swollen skin. You sigh, sterilize a needle, and burst the blister, whipping away the blood as he cusses through his gritted teeth. You then bandage his thumb, and stand up.

"There, see? You're fine. Now, stop whining and relax. I'll finish on the mast."

You smile, and begin walking away. When you hear your captain grumble something incoherent under his breath. You turn and raise an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, captain?'

"I said, it still hurts."

He grumbles, standing up and looking away. You sigh and walk over to him, taking his hand.

"You're such a kid....Kidd."

"Oh ha ha."

You laugh quietly and gently kiss his thumb, before allowing him to take his hand back whilst blushing madly.

"Good boy, is that better?"

Much to his annoyance, he nodded and looked you in the eye.

"Thanks...."

You giggle and kiss his nose.

"Aw~ No problem captain!"

You sing,skipping off to finish the mast. Leaving your captain frozen with a deep red blush.

-AN-
I love Kidd, he's awesome. So funny. I'm bored, so here is my one piece top ten characters!

10:Smoker
9:Jewlery Bonney
8:Perona
7:Zoro
6:Shanks
5:Corazon
4:Luffy
3:Sabo
2:Law
1:Ace

(Ace is at the top because he's the reason I got into one piece, not just because he's super awesome and hot. *badum tiss* badly worded fire pun...sorry)