Shanks X Reader. Toxic~

-AN-
Gomen-nasai, guys! I was nearly done writing a one-shot, and wattpad was like, 'ahaha, fuck no bi-atch, start again.' And deleted it all. *huffs*. Anyway, here ya are, guys °3°.

Oh, yeah, (Lol, when I type 'Yea' my phone recommends the word Yaeger. *cue Shingeki no kyojin opening*) this is a songfic guys! And it sounds like it will be a lemon, I guess it kinda is? You don't see any sex though. #Wattys2015 #feels.

(Entering the wattys, guys!)

Song-Toxic~ Melanie Martinez cover.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Shanks Le Roux.

Where to even begin?

With his fiery red hair, diagonal scars, God-like torso, awesome personality and strength; he was oh so attractive to you.

As of recently, about a month to be precise, you had began dating the red-head; your captain. And from the get go, your hands were never off each other.

Red is usually the colour of a warning sign, or the devil. And since it was all too clear the colour of the shaggy locks the male possessed, you knew you were in for a wild ride...

'Baby can't you see?

I'm calling~

A guy like you,

Should wear a warning~

It's dangerous,

I'm falling~'

Coming to the present, you were sitting in your room, happily filling in some paperwork. As no one knew, nor could they ever know about your relationship with your captain, you were forced to sleep in separate cabins.

Which meant that intimacy could never go as far you would have liked. Well, at least until you hit land. And everyone evacuated the ship.

That was when the real fun began...

'There's no escape.

I can't wait~

I need a hit,

Baby gimmie' it.

You're dangerous

N' I'm lovin' it~'

You began to surrender yourself to your thoughts. You could never seem to go long without thinking of the man... But who could blame you? Voyages between islands could be up to a month, that's 30 to 31 days with no...satisfaction...

It was torture.

You really wished you could be open about your relationship, but you knew it wasn't possible. Both you and Shanks didn't want the false assumption that you now held a 'lucky pass' card going around, as that would stir more trouble than it was worth.

But Jesus was it hard to not seek him out at times and just ravage him senseless. Especially tonight...

'Too high,

Can't come down~

Losing my head,

Spinnin' round and round..

Do you feel me now~?'

You absently trailed your fingers over your lips, a tingling sensation washing over them as you thought of the way his insistent flesh worked your own roughly.

You knew you should wash these thoughts away, and quickly. But you couldn't. Shanks was sure to be on deck, drinking with the crew right now. And you'd be damned if you wouldn't even allow yourself to think of him. You licked your lips.