Ace x Reader. Twisted fire-starter

-AN-
Alright my little Demons, I'll admit, I feel kinda pervy writing 3 lemons in a row...>/////

Lemon 1: Zoro x reader p2.
Lemon 2: Ace x reader, Twisted fire-starter.
Lemon 3: Law xReader, It's only medical research...

Also, After I write this one, I really need to focus on updating School Days (My Ace x reader Au) So you may have to wait a little for Law guys, I'm sorry. But I don't want you all to think I favour one fanfic over the other. Cause I don't!

"Oi, (y/n)! Where's fire-face?"

You hear Marco chirp behind you, making you growl. You know it's only friendly fire, but you hate his playful mockery. Being a part of Ace's division made you quite protective of him.

"It's fire-fist, Dodo. And, he's on a mission. He's coming back soon."

Marco snarls at the pet name. Whenever he insults Ace, you always call him a Dodo. It annoys him a lot, but seeing you get so worked up over Ace is worth it. He stops beside you, leaning backwards on the railing, resting his elbows on the thick wood.

Even if he annoyed you to no extent, Marco was the most brotherly towards you out of anyone aboard this ship... well, aside from Thatch. But he was more of the creepy...pervy... uncle. Still, Thatch was funny. Despite the many sexual innuendos he tended to spew out.

"Look, Kid, Ace won't want you waiting here for him. You've been rooted to this spot since he left... when did he leave-yoi?"

"Last week."

You mumble bluntly. Marco sighs.

"No kidding... when did you last eat?"

"Izo brings me food and water. He says it's admirable how devoted I am to Ace, and that he wishes I was in his division."

"Bloody Cross-dresser-yoi..."

"And that when I told you this, he knew you'd say that."

Marco grunts under his breath, and turns to face the sparkling blue ocean, like you. Slowly, the sea begins to glisten with light pinks and oranges, the sky darkening. The water begins to reflect the stars twinkling above, and yet there is still no sign of the second division commander.

"Alright Kiddo, you've been out here long enough, time for bed."

Marco states, just about to pick you up when you cry out,

"Marco, look!"

You point to a small boat rapidly approaching the Moby, flames visibly spewing out from behind it. You practically begin to purr with joy as Ace soon comes into view. You wave rapidly at his figure, but when he doesn't wave back... you know something is wrong.

When each and every detail becomes visible on the man, you notice his left hand resting on top of his right shoulder. Blood dripping through the divisions in his fingers. Your eyes widen, and you immediately go into Dr.(y/n) mode. Well, considering you are one of the many doctors scattered among the ship. Many told you, you were the best. Even some of the other doctors.

Once Ace was close enough to the ship, he propelled himself on board with a burst of fire. When he landed beside you, he grunted. The pressure from his land causing blood to squirt out, a small droplet hitting your cheek. You ran up to him, placing your small hand upon his own.

"Ace, let me see."

"It's fine...."

"It's not fine if your flame can't heal it, now let me see!"