Ace x Reader. Uptown Funk.

-AN-
Let's face it guys, it was gonna happen eventually. Warning: Just....just really friggin stupid and silly.

"C'mon guys, pleeaase~"

Your ridiculously childish boyfriend, Ace, begged. You rolled your eyes, sharing an agitated glance with Sabo, his brother.

"Ace, for God sakes, you're 16 years old, grow up!"

You growl, causing Law to chuckle, and Zoro to make a 'Wpsh!' Noise, signifying Ace was whipped.

"Grow up."

Ace grunted, looping his arm around your waist and pulling you close.

"Of course. Says the 16 year old baby."

You mutter, pulling his cheek as you and your circle of friends head to school. Your friends were made up of Ace, Sabo, Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, Nami, Marco and Usopp.

"Aww, (y/n), please! Just once, and I swear on everything that is holy, I will never bring it up again."

"...ever?"

"Ever."

"*sigh*....Ok."

"You gotta be kidding me..."

Kid mutters, shoving his hand in his pocket, the other dragging down his face in an exasperated manor.

"Yeesss! You're the best!"

Ace yells in delight, pulling away from you and kissing your cheek.

"Too bloody right I am..."

You grunt, Luffy bursting into hysterics at the sight.

"Alright!"

Ace yells, clapping his hands.

"You all know what to do!"

Ace declares, and you all sigh on unison.

"Ok! 1, 2- 1,2,3,4!"

And just like that, Ace bursts into song. Dancing down the streat.

"This hit, that ice cold, Michelle Pfeiffer, that white gold!

"This one's for them hood girls, them good girls, straight masterpieces!"

In that moment, he turns and winks at you. You couldn't help but giggle.

"Stylin', while-in, livin' it up the city! Got chucks on, with saint Laurent, I gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty!"

He slides to the left, gripping at a conveniently placed lamppost and spinning around it.

"I'm too hot~"

"Hot Damn."

The group chorus. Luffy being the most enthusiastic. Law being the least.

"Call the police, and a fireman!

I'm too hot~"

"Hot Damn."

"Make a Dragon wanna retire man!"

By now, most of the group are actually quite enjoying themselves. Luffy and Usopp were holding hands and spinning down the street. Nami was smiling happily. Marco hadn't been joining in with the antics, and simply chuckled with his hands in his pockets. Sabo and Zoro had their arms around each others shoulders. Kid was huffing and singing quietly, and Law just smirked and sang along.

"I'm too hot~"

"Hot damn."

"Say my name, y'know who I am!"

"I'm too hot~"

"Hot Damn."

"I'm bad bout that money, brake it down now. Girls hit your hallelujah!"

He chirps, running into the group and retrieving you and Nami. You giggle, and Nami simply laughs.

"Woo!"

"Girls hit your hallelujah!"

"Woo!"

"Girls hit your hallelujah! Cause' uptown funk gone' give it to ya!"

He laughs, gripping your hand and tugging you on campus, where he begins to dance towards the concrete stairs. Ignoring the funny looks he got. You blushed, but laughed along.

"Cause 'uptown funk gone' give it to ya! Uptown Funk gone' give it to ya!"

He tugs you up the stairs, twirling you around.

"Saturday night and we in the spot!"

He slams open the entrance to the school, receiving dozens of weird glares, and stares. He takes you in his arms, and pulls you into a dip. Gazing into your eyes with a cheeky grin.

"Don't believe me just watch."

He winks, and leans down to steal a quick kiss. Your eyes shoot wide as the song uptown funk is blasted from the numerous speakers dotted around the corridors, usually used for announcments. The song plays at the exact moment Ace left off.

"Ace! You planned the entire thing!"

You gasp, being pulled up right. You watch as the other students around at the time, begining dancing to the song. All in neat rows, the dance being perfectly choreographed.

He laughs and nods, and you can't help but tear up as the friends you had arrived with, join in the flash mob. Kid doing so reluctantly.

"H-how did you-"

"Headmaster Shanks is quite easy to persuade when you appeal to his fun side."

Ace mutters sheepishly. You shake your head and smile.

"You really are and absolute dork."

You chuckle, leaning up and kissing him before he can object.