Reader x Paulie. Debts and indecency.

-AN-
Alright, here I go. It's the first time I've wrote for someone I don't know a great deal about. So please, please, please don't judge if there's a few mistakes! I hope you enjoy, especially you aiahshafi13!

Finally. A cool day. For the past few weeks, the temperature had been absolutely boiling. And for those currently working on a new ship, it was murder.

Paulie was currently working on a mast for the latest ship, when he heard a barrage of wolf whistles and hollers from those he was working with.

He rolled his eyes and turned to see what it was distracting the men, when his eyeballs practically burst from their sockets.

A woman was approaching the construction site, wearing nothing more than Jean shorts and a bikini top, with flip flops and Sun glasses on her forehead. In fact, Paulie was pretty damn sure the sword attached to her hip would cover more than her clothes...

"Keep your tongue in, sir. I'm not here for you to drool over."

You smirked, arms folding over your chest, providing some relief to the appalled man. He leaped to his feet and ran over, face scorching red. He tried to keep his eyes attached to your face, but it was actually difficult for him.

"Wh-what are you doing, woman?! Either put on some decent clothes, or scram!"

Paulie rushed out, distress all too evident in his words.

"Well, I do have some jeans and a t-shirt in my rucksack."

"Good! Put them on-"

"Are you asking me to change in front of you, sir? How perverted..."

His face glowed and even brighter shade of red, if that is even possible. And he stuttered and stumbled over his tongue. Trying to find a reply.

"Look, sir, I don't have time. I'm here to collect a 15,000,000 beli debt you owe."

She stated, voice changing from light and playful, to serious and demanding. Paulie cursed his awful gambling addiction and lit a new cigar.

"Look, woman, I don't have your money. I'm in debts with way more serious, and more decently dressed, people than you. Now bugger off, put on some clothes, and don't come back. I'm busy."

He turned away to storm off, but that wasn't going to fly. Not with a loyal worker like you. So, of course, you swipe his feet from under him, sending him face first into the floor in seconds.

Before he could do so much as blink, you kneeled on his back and placed the tip of your sword threateningly beside his throat.

"Look, Paulie, I know who you are. I was debriefed thoroughly before I set foot in Galley-La.I know your strengths and weaknesses. And I also know, I'm not leaving without some form of payment. So what's it to be?"

Taking a moment to think, he sighs and signals for you to get up. As he turns to face you, you smile sweetly and gently run your blade against his cheek. Not hard enough to draw blood.

"Good boy. Such a handsome face, I wouldn't want to ruin it, now would I?"

He huffs out some smoke and folds his arms.

"What kind of pay off do you want then?"

"Dinner. Tonight."

"Are you kidding me? What about your-"

"Don't worry about my boss, I'm the master of seduction."

You chime, sheathing your sword with a playful wink. He glares harshly, a grunt forcing out through his throat.

"I'd hardly say you've seduced me, woman."

You grin maniacally, slowly approaching him with swaying steps. With every inch you get closer, his face turns deeper red. Soon, your pressed against him, arms resting gently on his neck. You gaze gently into his steely eyes, and gently place a chaste kiss on his cheek.

You skim your lips up to his ear and smirk.

"You're right.... that comes after the dinner."

-AN-
Fewwww done. Alright. I'm sorry if it's cruddy, but I really know hardly anything about Lucci, Kaku and all those guys. I'm so sorry! Gomen nasai! (I'm really sorry!) Hope you enjoyed anyway. Also, thanks for 300+! I went to bed last night with 180+, dudes, that's awesome! Thank you!