Chapter 10

This was the moment they had been waiting for. Seventeen logged onto their account and opened their inbox. They scrolled down from the fan messages and their eyes landed on Woozi's response.

As Seungcheol clocked on the message. Many eyes were closed in anticipation.

"YESSS! Guys, we got it!" Seungcheol exclaimed.

Everyone started to crowd around the leader, trying to confirm with their own eyes the good news.

Dear Seventeen,
I have received your message and have decided to take on this job. However, i have some conditions for taking the job.

1. We will communicate only through the Internet.
2. All the information that i need has to be sent over within an hour.
3. The company has to get my approval for any changes in the track and also the publicity for my name.

If the above conditions are fine, then i will gladly work with Seventeen. Please do reply to confirm the partnership.

Regards,
Woozi

The immediately sent a message back confirming the partnership.

~~~~~~~~

The production process started with Woozi asking about their new concept and the message they were trying to put across. He also requested them to send over their already produced songs. It would help to have an idea on what the boys wanted.

As an idea formed in his head, he jotted down the schedule which he would need to stick to. With only four days to produce the melody, he cooped himself in his room. He would inform the leader later that he wasn't feeling well.

~~~~~~~~

Seungcheol was worried, hearing that Jihoon was unwell. He had wanted to check up on him, but Seungkwan assured the leader that Jihoon was resting and that they could check up on him during lunch.

It was good the composer had notified them earlier about his plan. Jihoon needed as much time as he could get to compose without anyone getting in the way and it wasn't a good idea for the members to check up on him constantly.

"da da da dun da dum move forward ta ta" Hoshi recited as they moved to the music. "Josh, kick a little harder, Vernon, move forward a bit more and Cheol, concentrate. We only have 2 more days to the concert. 5 minutes break."

Seungcheol scratched his head, frustrated. He hadn't seen Jihoon since forever. Okay... maybe just a few hours but he felt like he was missing something. He could always see the pink head from the corner of his eyes when practicing and now that it was gone, it felt a little empty.

He made up his mind. "I'll just check on his for a moment. Then i'll be back with my full attention. I promise!" By the 2nd sentence, Seungcheol was exiting the room, leaving an echo of his promise.

Hoshi sighed. Why didn't he expect that sooner? He picked up his phone and pressed number 4 on his speed dial. When no one answered, he got a little worried. Jihoon usually answered within 5 seconds, unless...

Shit!! He must be wearing his headphones. Hoshi grabbed Seungkwan's collar and dragged him to the side. "Run back to the dorms as fast as you can. Jihoon doesn't know that Cheol is going back, we can't expose his secret." Hoshi whispered in his ear.

He pushed Seungkwan to the door, urging him to go quickly. "I'm have a tummyache, don't bother while i'm in the toilet." Seungkwan shouted while running out the door, clutching his stomach.

Hoshi facepalmed himself. Oh my gosh, was that the best excuse the boy could come up with?

Hoshi gathered the laughing members and silenced them, starting the dance practice again. He was the performance team leader afterall, he couldn't leave his position thaat easily. "And two two three four..."