Chapter 4

When the members returned to the dorm, Jihoon immediately went to his room. He paced around, trying to cool himself down and to make a plan. How would he hide his identity from the rest? He only had half an hour to plan before the members would go out for dinner. He had to think fast.

Jihoon reviewed his videos. His face was always covered when dancing and his compositions only showed his hands. Surely they wouldn't link Woozi to Jihoon?!

He calmed himself down. All he had to do was act normal. No one would notice it. As soon as he composed himself, he left the room and gathered everyone for dinner.At dinner, the members would discuss about the schedules and covering Woozi's videos. He just had to get it over with and the rest would be easy.

"Can the vocal team start working with his composition as soon as possible? We need you guys to reaarange the tune to fit our style. Hip-hop team can write the rap lyrics and the performance team can create the dance for it." Seungcheol gave out the instructions before having a bite of his meal.

"Can we performance team also cover one of Woozi's dance? We can change a few steps to fit more people." Hoshi piped up.

"Maybe we could link the performances together to make it like a short musical?" Seungkwan suggested.

"Ooo, great idea! That way the vocal and hip-hop team can also show off their unique points." Mingyu added.

Seungcheol nodded. It did seem like a great idea.

"All right then, who agrees with the idea?" Seungcheol asked.

One by one, Seventeen put out their thumbs. Seungcheol looked from left to right, 12 thumbs were all pointing up. Everyone seemed to approve of the idea... except Jihoon. He was staring off into blank space, not at all participating in the conversation.

"Jihoon, are you okay?"Seungcheol asked, concerned. He reached over to feel Jihoon's forehead.

Jihoon snapped out of his trance, surprised by the contact.

"Huh? Umm... yea. I was just daydreaming." Jihoon stuttered out, feeling embarrassed.

"If you feel sick then just inform me okay." Jihoon nodded.

"Anyways, we need your view. How do you feel about us performing Woozi's compositions in a short musical?" Seungcheol asked.

Jihoon blushed. "I.. I think you should add a few Seventeen songs in so it won't seem like you're over supporting Woozi."

Jihoon didn't want them to focus so much attention on his videos. If by giving them some opinion on replacing the songs would work, then he would do it.

"It makes sense. We can also promote our songs this way!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"Great idea Jihoon!" Seungcheol praised.

Jihoon blushed again. He was enjoying being in Seungcheol's company.

"Well, let's wrap up and head back to the dorm. We need plenty of rest for school tomorrow. Remember we have a radio show afterwards so return to the dorm ASAP. We can start deciding on the songs after radio. Any objections?"

Everyone shook their heads and they got ready to pay for their food.

~~~~~~

Back at the dorm, Seungkwan was still awake in his bed thinking about Jihoon. Except from not being able to wake up, Jihoon was the hardest worker he'd known. That was how Jihoon always found new jobs easily. But his attitude these days was changing Seungkwan's opinion of him. He thought about Jihoon's wierd behaviour.

1)Jihoon stuck around in the recording studio after everyone left.

2)He tensed up after hearing the name 'Woozi'.

3)He didn't participate in any discussions except for when questions were asked.

4)He zones out.

For now, he only noticed these things. Hopefully, he would find more clues to know what happened to Jihoon.