Chapter 7

The fanmeet was finally over and Jihoon thought that it was due time to upload his new composition. It was special this time. The song consisted of instrumentals, vocals and dance, a never done feat because Jihoon simply never had the time.

Checking the video once last time, Jihoon uploaded the video on Youtube. Feeling a sense of accomplishment, Jihoon stood up and stretched, walking out of his room to get some milk and cookies.

On the way back to his room, he heard a very familiar tune, then a very familiar voice, one that he hears everyday.

'Oh my god, why are they listening to my new song already?' Jihoon panicked. How closely was Seventeen watching Woozi?

Jihoon returned to his room and locked his door and lay down on his bed, tossing and turning around.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Hoshi was in the other room with the other members scrolling through youtube to find songs to include in their concert. They were listening to After School's 'Bang' when a notification appeared. Woozi had updated his channel. Interested in his newest creation, the members clicked on the video.

As the melody began to play out, Hoshi was hit with a sense of familiarity. He was sure he had heard the tune somewhere before. But where? Hoshi then continued watching the video. Woozi was dancing and moving to the beat of the music.

'As expected, he is really good.' Hoshi thought, thinking to the previous time he saw him dance. Just then, an image flashed in his head. He shook his head, trying to remember what he saw.

As the song came to an end, Hoshi was hit with a sense of familiarity yet again. Hoshi gasped, his eyes widening as realised what it was.

The members turned around, hearing someone gasp. "What's wrong?" Dokyeom asked. " N-nothing, i'll go grab some snacks." Hoshi said as he quickly left the room, planning on finding the pink head.

~~~~~~~

As Jihoon lay face down, thinking of what to do, he heard a knock. He tensed up and slowly climbed out of his bed to open the door.

"..yes?" Jihoon asked hesitantly as he saw Hoshi outside his door, rubbing his neck.

"Can i speak with you?"

"Sure, let's go to the living room." Jihoon said as he closed the door and motioned him to the sofa.

"Actually, can we speak privately?"

Jihoon was feeling uneasy, like Hoshi had known what he had been hiding, until it hit him. Hoshi might have known!

"Urmm, just give me a moment?"

"Sure."

Jihoon hurried into his room and hid his keyboard under his bed, logged off from his youtube account and then proceeded to invite Hoshi in.

"So what's the matter?" Jihoon asked, hoping it wasn't THE question. Unfortunately, fate wasn't that good to him.

"I'll go straight to the point. ...are you Woozi?" Hoshi stared at the boy, waiting for an answer, unaware of the turmoil inside the boy's head.

"I...i...i..." Jihoon signed. "How did you guess?" There was no point hiding amymore.

"I saw you practice in the practice room. The night after our song was completed."

Jihoon's tsked and scratched his head, sitting on his bed. "I should have been more careful. I was sure everyone was asleep."

"So what are you going to do? Tell everyone?" Woozi asked. Whenever it came to producing, Woozi was always very professional, keeping his attitude different from the hardworking, soft-hearted Jihoon. Though their case wasn't as bad as a split personality, their attitude was obviously different. After joining Seventeen as their manager, Jihoon had done his best to remain in his Jihoon mode, only switching to his Woozi mode in his room.

Hoshi, who was shocked by this change in personality, gaped.

"Errrr...Ummm, if you want to keep it a secret, then i'll respect your decision." Hoshi stammered.

Woozi was surprised by the answer and reverted back into Jihoon.

"Ohhh. You'll do that? Thanks." Jihoon blushed, embarrased that he had misunderstood Hoshi.

Just then, Seungkwan opened the door, "Count me in!"

"SEUNGKWAN!!" Both Hoshi and Jihoon chorused.

Seungkwan just smiled sheepishly.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with my studies. For the moment, i'll try to update every 2 weeks. Thanks for the support and Enjoy :)))