Chapter 8

"So do you have any reason why you don't want to let others know?" Seungkwan asked.

Hearing that, Hoshi nudged Seungkwan and gave him a glare.

"It's fine if you don't want to share," Hoshi quickly added, knowing it might cause Jihoon some uncomfort.

Jihoon looked up at the two friends he had, the first two he had ever told (more like got exposed) his secret to. "I received 'attention' in the orphanage for composing. " Jihoon stopped, knowing that the boys understood.

"You know Seventeen won't do that to you," Hoshi said, patting Jihoon on the back. Jihoon knew, he really did. But somewhere in his heart, he was worried that he would be used and left behind. After gaining this wonderful friendship, he never wanted to lose it again.

"Just...just promise me okay, that you won't say anything till i'm ready." Jihoon sighed. Hoshi and Seungkwan agreed.

~~~~~~~~~

The preparations for the concert were midway through and Seungcheol was thinking about their next album. The one that would come out only weeks after their concert.

After enlisting help from Bumzu for the previous album, Seungcheol wanted someone new. Someone with fresh ideas and a great sense. It would help them to change their concept for the next album.

Moments later, he heard a knock and Jihoon entered the room with a bowl of black bean noodles. "Seungcheol, you haven't had your lunch yet. Its going to be 4pm soon."

Jihoon glanced at Seungcheol and placed the bowl on the table. "Do you want me to call the members? You seem to be troubled. Maybe some advice would help." Jihoon tilted his head to the side, waiting for his answer. Seungcheol, on the other hand, was thinking of how cute his actions was.

"Hu--huhh?" Regaining his composure, Seungcheol added. "Oh sure... or maybe you can give me ideas?" Seungcheol gazed hopefully.

Jihoon nodded. "I'm thinking of finding a composer to compose our title track. I want a new concept and the current songs are not good enough. But i have no idea who to approach."

After some consideration, Jihoon said, "How about searching for songs that inpires you? Then find the composer of the song. Maybe that'll be more useful."

Seungcheol's head shot up and he grabbed Jihoon's hands. "Oh my gosh, that's a great idea! I'll go ask the members about it now!" Seungcheol said as he dashed out to the practice rooms.

Jihoon chuckled at the leader. He stood up, preparing to leave the room, then realising. That stupid idiot. "CHOI SEUNGCHEOL! GET BACK HERE AND HAVE YOUR LUNCH BEFORE I GET THE GUITAR!"

~~~~~~~~

Seungcheol was once again in the practice room, looking through videos. This time, he was with a few members of the team. Wonwoo was leaning against wall while Jeonghan and Dino were sprawled out on the floor. They were watching After School's bang, the 50th video in the hour. "I wanna sleep" Jeonghan complained, and crawled his way to the maknae's thighs.

They had been caught by Seungcheol on the way to the convenience store. Now they were regretting their choice to get food, practicing their dance would have been more entertaining than whatever Seungcheol was doing now.

"Hmm...i...simple..."Seungcheol could hear someone humming outside the room. His ears perked up, that was the style of music he was looking for. He rushed out of the room, spotting Seungkwan on the way down the stairs.

"Seungkwan, stop!!!"

The leader was so glad to finally find some lead to the title song. "I need to know the song title. The one you were humming."

"You mean Woozi's song?"

Seungcheol was impressed. Seventeen was constantly being involved with Woozi's beautiful songs. During the fanmeet, the concert and now their new album. Yup, you heard that right. Seungcheol had found his composer.