SEVENTEEN CONCERT

*UNRELATED TO THE STORY PLOT*

You can skip the rants. They are the parts I didn't really like. Well, technically, this whole chapter is a rant.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I had the privilege to watch Seventeen's first concert in Singapore for their Asia Tour and it was fantastic. *jumping around now , still tryna calm down*

I can't compare it to another concert because it was my first K-pop concert but i really enjoyed it a lot.

~~~~~~~RANT~~~~~~~~

The only thing that I was dissatisfied with was that there was nothing OBVIOUSLY set up to tell us where to go for what. Everything was in their little corner. The collection for physical tickets were at the information counter. A small information counter below the escalator. SERIOUSLY?!! Who would even think to look there in the first place?

The selling for merchandise was also difficult to find. There were no directions until just outside the concert venue and I had to walk up and down trying to find where to get the merch.

Maybe it was because it was my first K-pop concert but everything was so messy.

~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~

Now back to the story.

I loved the camaraderie amongst the fans. Many fangroups were giving out fan banners, stickers and photocards.

People gathered in empty spaces to sell their fan items (photocards, unofficial lightsticks, hand-held fans with their bias on it), it was overwhelming.

The queue for official merchandise was super long, I had to wait for 45 minutes to get the lightstick. Everything else was sold out, (not that i was planning to buy anything else).

Just after getting my lightstick, I could hear cheers from the concert hall. Many people were still queueing to get in and sighhhhh.... Unfortunately, the strap of my sling bag broke and I was like a little kid trying to hold everything (my bag, banners, my phone, the ticket). Anyways, I rushed in (they gave out a little note along with a toy diamond ring and a paper hand on the way in) and I realised the cheers were just for the MVs playing on the screen. Thank goodness the concert hasn't started yet.

(Fyi, the ring could light up and was to be used during chuck and rock. The hand was to be raised during mansae. Such great fan groups 💗💗)

Anyways, the concert started and the atmosphere was WOW. They started with shining diamonds and all I could do in my fangirl mood was shriek and wave the lightstick like a mad woman.  In my eyes, I could see the love of my life and my hubby, WOOZI. MY JIHOONIEEEE!!! Jkjk.

They did a couple of songs before their introduction and Q&A session. Apparently, fans could write questions for them on a board that was placed outside of the concert hall. I missed it. SOBBSSS. MC Boo hosted it. A staff walked on stage and MC Boo took a bowtie and wore it, taking his cuecards and changing his mic for a hand-held one. There was a Kor-Eng translater by the way.

Seungkwan, Dokeom and Jeonghan did the high note battle and I would like to think that Jeonghan won because that question was for him. Jun and The8 had a dance battle. Mingyu, Wonwoo and _____(soz, i forgot who) gave hearts to fans. MEANIEEE.  Woozi sang Simple for his question. OMG. My eardrums were purified. My bae 💖

They then had their unit performances. When I grow up, OMG and fronting. I almost died when Woozi came out for fronting. So perfect ♡♡♡

Then they played games: charades. Vocal team: 4. Performance team: 3. Hip-hop team: 0. Cus they got stuck on the first question: Merlion. LMAO

So Hip-hop team had to do a forfeit. S'coups had to carry MC Boo while doing 3 squats. HULK SCOUPS!!

Then they performed their title songs: Adore U, Mansae, Pretty U and Aju Nice. Afterwards, they returned to the backstage while a VCR was playing. OMG I swear many people cried over this. They were playing their pre-debut video along with the healing instrumental. When it ended, it said: "You are my Healing" ( somewhere along that line).

Then Seventeen came out again with baskets of ______(i couldn't see what it was) and was throwing it to the people in front. The scene was chaotic, everyone was running in front trying to receive it. They sang Healing and then Love Letter to conclude the concert. After expressing their love to the Singaporean fans, the concert ended.

~~~~~~~~RANT~~~~~~~~

I get that people were excited but when they came out with the baskets and were singing healing, everyone were standing on the chairs and I, the short one, didn't really get to see much. If the people sat down, I would have gotten to see so much more. What's with the people standing on chairs, it was exactly the same for Demi Lovato's concert.

I was also damn sad when it ended cus the people from Cat 2 and 3 had to be ushered out for the Cat 1 to have their Hi-touch and Photos. WHY CAN'T IT BE ME???!!!!😢😢😢

Me and my friend tried all sorts of ways to see Seventeen again, like sneaking back into the hall by pretending we were from cat1 but ultimately left cus it was impossible.

~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~

All in all,I really love their concert (teachnically its a fanmeet but whateva) and if you have the chance, go watch it cus it is no joke.

P.s. Their voices in real life sound so much different then through the computer screen. Like super duper high quality.

His Secretजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें