All the pain, all the sadness, his hopelessness.. all of it reflects to his eyes..

"Thirty million!"

His tears started to fall.. it was evident even behind those mask.. his eyes didn't leave the pair of burning eyes staring at him.. then he smiled.. those pair of lips smiled.. his eyes started to close.. until..

Lucas...

The glass he's been holding shattered on his hand. His jaw clenched. His burning eyes sharpened..

Ten minutes.

"Fifty million!"

People started to cheer. The old man grinned. Some groaned because they can't show off anymore.

"Going twice? Anyone? Alright! The special bid for tonight goes to----"

"One hundred million."

Everyone fell silent. His intimidating presence is radiating. His eyes focused on the innocent beauty as he walk towards the stage.

"O-Okay. G-Going---"

The host froze on his spot. The devil's eyes just glanced at him for a second. No one dares to speak as he walk through the stage. They don't have that money with them anymore. They will lose a big amount of money if they took the risk.

He scooped the little angel in his arms. His unconscious form makes his beast inside growl viciously. He's a great danger right now.

Five minutes.

Everyone lower their gazes as he walk down the stairs. He stride towards the emergency exit. He kicked the door and destroyed it easily.

Two minutes.

A guy in black suit is waiting. He open the car. The devil lay the little angel on the passenger seat. He went inside and started to drove away from the place.

Ten seconds.

Ten.. nine.. eight.. seven.. six.. five.. four.. three.. two... one..

The club exploded.

He glanced at the unconscious being beside him and broke the speed limit.

After minutes of driving.. he stopped at the beach. He took the little guy in his arms and walk through the sand. His head resting on his chest. He was about to lay him when he felt a tight grip. He clenched his jaw as the little guy snuggled closer to him. He's shivering.

He sat on the sand.. with the little guy on his lap. He stayed there for a moment. He looks so broken. He removed the mask from the angel and wiped his tears. He removed his coat and wrapped the angel with it. He laid him gently on the sand.

He stood up. His mind is full of complicated circuits. Nobody knows what he's thinking. And nobody needs to know. Nobody can know.

And nobody will know.

Alexis's POV

Smells good. So comfy.

I tried to stretched my arms but my body feels so heavy and sore. My eyes opened slowly. I tried to adjust my eyes. I was greeted by a white ceiling. Am i in heaven? Wait..

My eyes widen. Shit! I sat up all of a sudden. I hissed in pain. That wasn't a good idea. I scanned the room. I'm not dead? Am i in a hospital? That's a no too. This room is too big for a hospital room. And the bed is too big. This room is a... luxury. W-Where am I?