Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure To Meet You.

Ok I'm SO sorry for the lack of uploads but hopefully you'll still stay with me, life has really been crazy and it might stay that way for a while but hey you guys seem awesome so hopefully you'll enjoy this chapter vote and comment and if any of you have any ideas for T.S.T.D.A.T.D then just PM me cause right now I'm stuck and so uploads on that are sorta stomped :/ Anyway enjoy!

Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure To Meet You.

The minute Hermione's feet had hit the ground in front of her house in her small quiet town she was shaking. And not because of the fear of what she would hear her father say, or the thought of seeing her parents or the remembrance of Malfoy's arms around. Nope. It was the fact it was freezing!

"Damn Granger. Where do you live? In the middle of no where! There's no people around." Hermione turned her head to the side with a small smile as she watched Malfoy stare all around him at the small blocks of houses in wonder.

"Of course not. It's almost midnight. Not to mention it's freezing and chances are it'll rain tonight." Malfoy's eyes fell back on the shivering girl and without thinking shrug his black cloak from his shoulders and around her shoulders. Hermione caught hold of the strap and stared at Malfoy in shock but quickly looked away noticing the flare of annoyance in his grey eyes.

"What Granger? Just because I gave you my-"

"Doesn't matter Malfoy." She cut in staring back up at her black door glad for once to be in the small town that she grew up in. She snuggled further into the warmth provided before hiding their brooms and taking the invisibility charm off but leaving it on the brooms.

Nervously, Hermione pressed the small round button on the door waiting as she heard hurried footsteps rush towards the door and within a second she was standing staring back at her father.

His hazel eyes seemed tired, worn out as he ran his shaky pale hand through his greying hair.

"Hermione darling." He muttered pulling her straight into his tight embrace. Hermione closed her eyes and hugged her father back enjoying the feeling that spread through her as the scent of Cinnamon and white chocolate spread through her nostrils. Yes, she was sure she was home. "I'm so glad your here."

"Me to father, me too." Hermione whispered back before they pulled apart and Hermione's father stepped to the side allowing them in. Of course though, once the door had clossed and Malfoy was in her fathers sight...the usually stare of daggers became apparent.

"Mr Draco Malfoy Sir, Pleasure to meet you." Malfoy said confidently, his pale hand outstretched with his usual smirk in place but that mischievous look hidden behind the smart pose. Hermione's father look down at the pales boy hand before looking him back in the eyes.

Hermione feeling slightly uncomfortable, coughed urging her father to take his hand and gently he did so.

"So are you and my daughter...um...da-"

"No-"

"Yes." Hermione stood shocked as Malfoy cut her off. He turned to look at her winking before turning back to her rather paler father as she felt Draco wiggle his arm around her waist. "You know its one of those rare times when you can find a girl that can do it right." Hermione's eyes snapped straight up towards Draco blushing as she caught onto what he meant by the other wink.

"Excuse me? What happened to Ronald?"

"H-he um-" Hermione struggled to come up with an excuse, she was still pissed at Draco for the lie he decided to feed her father and for what reason? "We spilt. Better off friends." She smiled awkwardly and her father sighed nodding before leading Draco into the next room where they sat and Hermione watched as the whole scene unfolded in wonder.