Bzona tiredly got out the bed, awakenin' from her nap checkin' the time, seein' the nap only lasted for 30 minutes which felt like hours. Sighin' she walked out the room into the kitchen to get somethin' to eat out the fridge. Openin' the fridge she found the left over Chinese food takin' it out to warm it up.

Hearin' the microwave beep, she took it out and got a spoon gettin' ready to eat, only to be interrupted by her phone ring.

"Ughhh" she groaned not wantin' to walk all the way back into her room, but she did anyway.

Bzona: "Hello?"

She asked because she didnt recognize the number.

August: "Bzona"

August called her name to let her know it was him.

Bzona: "August"

She asked suprised because she havent talked to him inna while, and wasnt lookin' foward in him callin' her.

Bzona: "Why didnt you call from your phone."

August: "look Ill explain' allat lata' but I need ya' to come bail me out"

Bzona eyes widened.

Bzona: "Bail you out...August what the hell did you do"

She semi-yelled.

August: "Iion have time for questions, Ill pay ya' back I promise I just need you right now"

Bzona nodded her head, as if he can see her.

Bzona: "Okay, im on my way"

Hangin' up the phone she ran to her basket of clothes pullin' out the first thing she saw.

Even though August didnt think about callin' or talkin' to her before all of this, she still wasnt finna let him sit in a jail house, so she pulled money out her hiding draw to bail him out hopin' it was enough. Now the only thing she have to do is find a ride.

Bzona: "Hey momma M"

She tried to sound okay in the phone.

Monica: "Guh whatchu callin' all late fah, interruptn my sleep"

Bzona: "I kinda needa favor"

She hesitated to tell her what the favor was and why she needed it.

Monica:" Chile spit it out"

Bzona: "I needa ride"
                              *

August sat in the holdin' cell, not understanding why he had to be arrested, when he knew for sure that he went to court a while back.

Hopin' that his bail wasnt high, his mind drifted off to his car that was impounded and the ticket he received for speedin'. All the bad luck that just seem to fall upon his lap, seriously takin' a huge toll on him.

"Alsina" he heard a officer yell. Makin' him stand up and walk to the bars. "Looks like your bein' released" he took out his keys unlockin' the bars lettin' August out.