43

Bzona
3 days later

"August betta make time for my wedding, chile ill drag his ass down here myself if I have to"

Momma M ranted while we all sat in her livingroom, trying on our bridesmaids dresses.

By all I mean, Millz, Nami, Sheila, and Addy. She has taken a huge liken to my mother over the time span.

They talk almost everyday about God knows what. She didnt want Addy to feel left out so she allowed her to be in it.

With Ms.Sheila she was already a bridesmaid and her condition didnt stop her from slaying the dress.

Million sat on the couch constantly checking her phone not applying herself in our conversation. She been distant from some time now, I haven't took the time out to ask her whats wrong but I mentally reminded myself to.

"Im sure he wouldnt want to miss, this important moment of your life" Nami smiled.

She tooken a strong fond to August. But I silently laughed to myself at how classy and proper she tried to act, when behind closed doors she's obnoxious and wild.

I let the older people conversate as I turned my attention to Addy and Millz conversation.

"So when are you due?" Addy asked.

"Uhmm I believe October 15th" Millz slightly smiled placing her hands on her stomach.

"Have you found out the gender yet?" I asked since we rarely talk to each other now a days

"No, im sure if I found out you would be the first person I told"
Sarcastically an aggravated smiled formed on her lips.

Addy and I exchanged a look before I got up going to the kitchen. I understand her hormones get the best of her but the attitudes she catch with me; just me is getting to me. Addy ask her a question its not a problem but as soon as I ask one she gets in bitch mode.

I retrieved me a water bottle from the fridge before taking a sip of it leaning on the counter.

"Look B im sorry, im just so stressed out and I tend to snap allot when im stressed" Millz walked into the kitchen standing infront of me, explaining the reason for her recent out burst.

"Its fine I understand your pregnant and allat but you keep forgetting im your bestfriend Millz, you can talk to me ya' know"

"I know and I promise to tell you when its all over with, its just so much...ohh and question who is this Marli bitch im hearing about?"
she asked

I rolled my eyes at the name. It was the girl August got caught up with at the stripclub, how could I forget.

"God dont get me started on it, long story short, August met her at the stripclub and she just think they got some undefined chemistry  shit going on" I answered, not going into depth tellin all Augs business.

"I tol you, ya' shoulda went down there and set some shit straight, cuz being single in the industry is like givin' a dog raw meat" She ranted. I laughed at her analogy, shakin' my head.

"Nun' of that is nessacery Millz, im not finna' knock his hustle" Once again my head shook. "Thats not me, if he wanna do it, then so be him" Shruggin' I took what I said and thought about it. Though my feelings for August were never ending. I dont think if he wasnt for this -Us- situation, I woudnt be running behind him.