31

Omniscient
Continuing from chap. 30

   August sped down the street trynna' make it to his destination. He couldnt take it anymore. After breakin' and burstin' into tears, he knew exactly what he needed to do. He was tired of playin' these games. This time he wasnt finna' let it end. Knowin' he needed her more than anything right now he continued to sped doin' 85 inna 35 not carin', as long as he got to her he was fine.

Bzona smiled happily that Millz agreed to meetin' up with her to rekindle their friendship.

Layin' with her towel still on in her empty bed, somethin' she still not used to she sighed.

Havin' August not layin' down with her made blame herself. She should have never did what she did. They would have still been communicating if that would have never happened. Now they are back at square one. So she thought

Ignorin' the police car that was sittin' on the side of the road clockin speed. August continued to do 85 nearly runnin' all the red lights he came across. Alertin' the police, she cut her siren lights, pullin' off from the curb, she got behind August car, indicatin' that she wanted him to pull over.

Sighn in fustration he looked in his rear view mirror noticin' the police car behind him.
"Man fuck" he hit his steering wheel, yellin', while pullin' ova.

The police car pulled over behind him, stayin' in the car for a while so she can register his license plate. Finally gettin' out her car, she walked to his knockin' on the window. Rollin' down the window August gave her his full attention.

"License and registration"
August already pulled out his car registration out the glove compartment, handin' it to her.
"License" she emphasized.

"Oh yea" August patted his pockets rememberin' he had put on sweats. Lookin' in his cup holders he still didnt see his wallet.

"Shit" he sighed while quickly rubbin' his hands over his head. Alreatin' the officer makin' her quickly put her hand on her gun, to be prepared for Whateva.
"Iion have it"

"Sir would you step out the car slowly for me?" She asked.

August cut off the car takin' his keys out the ignition, unlockin' the doors and slowly steppin' out, with his hands up. She helped him post himself up on the car top and patted him down, checkin' to see if he hand anythin' illegal, because of the redness of his eyes. But truth is he havent gotten any sleep and from him cryin' not to long ago resulted in him havin' red eyes.

"Could you give me your full name and License number?"

"August Alsina Jr" he said slowly for her to be able to comprehend.
She nodded lettin' him know that she finished writin' it down.
"Okay and license number"

He recited his license number to her.

She nodded while walkin' ofd and sittin' back in her car with her legs hangin' out, typin' the imformation August gave her in the computer.

Finally loadin' his information  poped up along with his old mug shot he took years ago. Lookin' through his record she noticed he had a bench warrant for not showin' up for court. Shakin' her head she got up out the car pullin' on her handcuffs walkin' to August.

"I have to Arrest you Mr.Alsina" she sighed because her plann was to only give a ticket. "I would let you slide but I can't because your information is already processd in the system." August already knew the drill so he put his hands behind his back while she read him his rights.