27

Omniscient

"Finally, finally, Finally the judges have came up with the winner of 2013 Myoozik fest. They decided to go with something new. Something that'll have people on the edge. Something most haven't heard but finna hear"

August stood to the side with Bzona both of their fingers crossed praying this would be both August and Kids chance.

Zoning out what was being said Kidd silently said a quick prayer hoping and wishing it came true.

He needed this more than anybody. With his baby mother abandoning his kids,giving him the full time responsibility, this would be a blessing. He never knew how much money kids costed until he had his 24/7.

"Give it up for the Thug Brothas"

The MC shouted through the microphone gaining claps from the audience and their song playing through the speakers.
August droped his head down in defeat.

Bzona had a sorrowful look on her face while she looked at both Kidd and August. She knew this was what they wanted more than anything.

August emotions were everywhere right now but he wasnt finna' show them infront of everybody here. He just wanted to be alone. He blamed himself for even trynna' go through with the Fest, known' he was no competition.

On the other side of the room, he sat there kinda relieved that the two that he wanted wasnt picked. He saw so much potential in the two that he couldnt pass them up. He thought of it as SONYS lost and their gain. Sittin' his cup down he made it to the front where they was walking through trying to catch up with them.
"If you may excuse me can I have a momment with you two" he asked politely to lure them in.

"Daniel Scott, assistant for the CEO Def-Jams" he held his hand out for them to shake.

Seeing that neither August nor Kidd took his hand Bzona took the initiative to do so.

"Bzona and this is Aug-"

"August and KiddKidd" he complained her sentence smiling at them all.

"Would you all mind coming somewhere quiet, to discuss some business"
____

Nora

"Nora sit down please" Blake begged me but I wasnt gonna listen. Im determined to find out what was going on. My heart is set on finding my daughter. Again.

"Blake, im not goin' to sit down and act like we didnt see our daughter"

I huffed cupping my hip in my hand.

"And you saw her last time and the time befo' that, so on so on...would you just accept the fact that she's gone"

He semi-yelled at me. Which was first because he never used such voice towards me before.

"She's not gone, and this time im not gonna' give up on her like I did last time, maybe if I wouldn't have given up sh-"

"Mr. And Mrs. Pricely, detective Row is awaiting for you two"

The officer at the front desk stated.

Blake and I both ceased the argument that was finna start and followed the officer that guided us to Detective Rows, office. Its been many years since we've been here but this time im for sure we'll find our Rose.

Row smiled at us pointing to the seats that sat infront of his desk, while straightening files that accompanied his desk.

"Mr. and Mrs. Pricely long time"

"Yes, its been a while" Blake answered back.

"So what can I help you two with this time"

"We-" I started before Blake interrupted me.

"You" clearing his throat he look straight ahead avoiding the glare he was receiving from me.

"I think I saw Autumn"

____

Omniscient

"The both of you being in a group have to go, out the door" Daniel stated while collecting a few papers from his briefcase.

"Well we aint doin' it" August shrugged while both him and Kidd stood up to leave. They came in this together they gone succeed together.

"No-wait" Daniel called out stopping them.

"I understand you two went in as a group but I think I can make the both of you successful without each other"

"If this some iffy type shit, I aint wit it" Kidd shook his head, not agrreing to what he was hearing.

"Well let me put it this way" Daniel cleared his throat before speaking.

"You two have different styles, meaning different audience would be attracted. Combining the two is not what WE want."

They both nodded taking in what was being said. They didnt know if this offer was legitimate but they had to take their chances if they wanted a ticket out of New Orleans.

"I think they need a little more time to think about somethings if you dont mind" Bzona chimed in.

"Aww nice already have a manager less work in that department" Daniel smiled gaining confusing eyes from B.

"Oh no im-"

"Our manager" Kidd interrupted her."and she would give you a call when we ready"
____

Millz sand Bzona sat in the massage chairs while the nail tech did their nails. This was a blessing to Millz because she barely was able to get out now days, dealing with being on bedrest and watching Lay for Travis.

Bzona was also grateful to be getting out without August on her back 24/7 watching her like a hawk she understands he want to protect her and all but it kinda gets annoying.

"So what its lookin' like" Bzona turned to Millz relaxing in the seat, she set on vibrate.

"Oh gosh you soundin' just like his big foot ass" Millz laughed.

Bzona covered her face trynna' hide the blush that formed.
"Ughh I cant help it he's around 24/7 Millz, like after that whole situation he nevea' left my side"
She confessed.

"Lon nail sha nail" the nail tech asked Millz while she grabbed the nail clippers and filer.

"Umm, not too long not too short either"

She nodded before concentrating on her nails.

"Well can you blame him B, he thinks it his fault...if his head wasnt so far up Crystal ass, it probably would've been prevented"

Millz shrugged gaining a scrunched face from Bzona.
Not once has B blamed anyone, but herself for what happened that night, and for Millz to slick blame August had her iffy.

"So you think its his fault"
B asked raising her eyebrows getting in defense mode.

"Think about it, he was basically your ace boon coon before Cyrstal came around. But when the hoe appeared yall started to drift apart, eventually all communication was cut, he just wasn't there for you"

Bzona shook her head while side turning to Millz.
"To be honest its noones fault Milz so for you to say some shit like that, is fuckd up. Not once have I blamed you for not answering your phone, I could have but I didnt" she huffed before turning back in her seat.

"Your seriously gonna defend somone who didn't even take up for you when you needed it B" Millz chuckled in disbelief."its cool though "

"Yea it is cool , so can you just take me home" B stated fed up with Millz. She didnt know what got into her but she wasnt liking it. This wasnt Millz she was talking to.

"So You dont wnna go shopping like we planned?"

" No im tired and jus ready to go home" Bzona lied. Honestly she was ready to get out of her presence.
___

Vote comment