38

August
Two days later

Me: "You neva called me when you got home from work"

I told her through the phone, while I leaned on the wall.

Bzona: "im sorry I was just so tired lastnight, it was busy in there, like I neva' knew a coner store can get that much business"

Me: "ya' good, I understand, what ya' doing?"

Bzona: "Nothing watchin' BadGirlsClub, eatin' these cheetos I found in the bottom cabinet"

Me: "mhmm I miss you"

I smirked.

Bzona:"I miss you too daddy"

I heard her snicker.

Bzona: "Lemme stop playin', what are you doing?"

Me: "trynna get these songs together, I gotta deadline for this ablum hea' and lata on tonight I gotta make a appearance at Purrrfection"

She huffed, already knowin' her eyes was rolling.

Bzona: "Aug don't go round fuckin' them nasty hoes, they can have any and everythang" She preached.

Me: "Im sure if they had something, they wouldnt get a job as a stripper and why would you think imma go round and fuck one of emm?"

Bzona: "thats a damn lie, A woman was gettin' a lap dance from this male stripper and a crab flew in her eye"

She stated makin' me laugh.

Me: "wait so you meanin' to tell me the crab off his dick flew in her eye?"

Bzona: "yess"

She exclaimed.

Me: "yo whea you get that from mommas?"

Bzona: "Facebook"

She blunty stated.

Me: "ya' know what, I love ya' but I gotta go...You then blew me momma..imma talk to you lata"

Bzona: "iight love you, be safe for real August"

I hung up the phone still laughing, at what was said. I walked back into the studio room, ready to get to work. This was an everyday thing for me. Studio all day every day. The only break I had was when B flew down here, but I still was workin' writing lyrics for some somgs every now and then.

"Yo I wanna add more bass to that part when I say you shine a picture perfect beauty"

I was in the studio trynna' get songs together for my ablum. In order for me to stay with the company I have to atleast put out 3 Ablums and some singles, to get the money they givin' me.

"Iight lets run it again" the producer said.

We listened to the song over and over again, until I was comfortable with the sound. Im more than comfortable with my music now since I see some people rockin' with a nigga, but I get nervous when I make a song because you neva know what kinda music people exspect you to put out.

Especially this song since this is kinda a R&B song, a category I dont like to put myself in. But for Nell, Ill do anything. I know we still just bestfriends but I cant help the love I have for her. I mean, she helped me when nobody was around and vice versa, you cant help but to love somebody that's been there for you, no matter who they are. Im just looking for the perfect time to officially make her mines. Iion wanna just rush into nothing like others, I wanna actually prepare myself for the moment.

After recording two more songs I headed back to my hotel room. They insisted I start looking for a house or condo while in out here but Ill save allat for later.