13 pt2

Omniscient

"I think you should talk to the lady."

August told B while they were sitting on the couch eating their favorite Chocolate icecream. This was the usual for them. Everyday its the samething and August kind of get tired of being cooped up in the house everyday.

"I've told you many times August damn...I dont need fucking counseling. What you 'not'understand"
She argued, because the irritation that was occuring. August have been pestering her about the Rape Victims Program Doctor Collinsworth told him about and she completely refuses. She refuse to sit somewhere and tell all her problems to someone that dont even understand her pain. The pain that's nonexistent.
"Well my fucking bad for worryin' bout ya' then."
He scoffed. While getting off the couch and slammin his icecream on the counter.
"Yea...your fucking bad. I didnt ask you to worry about me August im fine."
She was tired of people being cautious around her like something was wrong with her. In her eyes she was perfectly fine.
"You so fuckin' un-grateful, man I swear ya' don't preciate nun a nigga do fah you"
He yelled at her. August was fed up with B. He try so hard to make sure she is okay and the more he try the more she push him away.
"If Im ungrateful take me home then nigga...I didnt ask to be here...you insisted"
Bzona yelled while storming off to the bedroom to retrieve her belongings. If he felt like she was ungrateful then she then over stayed her welcome.
August shook his head while sighn'. He wasn't necessarily telling her to leave, he was just was tired of her tellin him she is okay when she's probably not.
He never saw anyone go through something so traumatic as her and act like it never happened. His fault for being worried.
"Bzona chill out with allat, aint nobody kicking you out" he said while pulling all the clothes she placed in her bookbag-one by one. Everytime she add something he take it right back out and place it where if was before.
"August can you stop damn, your really aggravating me right now"
She yelled while moving the bag on the other side while going to retrieve the items he took out.
"August can you stop damn, your really aggravating me right now"
He mimicked her while placing his hands on his hips rolling his neck.
She rolled her eyes trying so hard not to laugh at his stupidity.
"I dont sound like that dammit"
"Coulda been fooling me"
He mummbled while walking over to her trynna take the bookbag away from her.
"Stoppp"
She whined.
"No man im not gonna' stop until you chill out with allat...aint nobody kicking you out"
He grabbed her hands and took the bookbag out of it placing it on the nearby dresser.
"Nah look I told you so many times before, I wanna protect you and if that means you gotta stay here for a while...thats what you'll be doing"

"Im sorry...its just im really fine, Im not dwelling on the situation like others would"
She explained, really and truly she was fine. She took her grandmothers words and didnt let that situation stop her from living.
"Well im sorry for yelling at you like that" he said with puppy dog eyes.
"Accept my apology?" He asked with a pout.
They both laughed and she nodded.
"Yea I do accept your apology August"
________

Bzona

"You sure your mother is gonna' like me...I mean I did basically ruin her dinner a while back"
I asked while laying my head on the window pane, wondering where we were going. He just now informed me that we were going to spend Christmas with his family, which is completely fine with me because I dont have any family.

"For the umpteenth time yes, ya not a ratchet...so you meet the qualities"
He hunched continuing to drive.

I laughed.
"In a more simpler tone, im not Crystal"