30

1 week later Bzona

Addy: "So ya' meanin' ta' tell me yall havent talked in 7 days"

I huffed while rollin' over in the bed.

Me: "yes, Addy...its-its just so awkward"

Addy: "I mean you did just rape him in his sleep"

Addy laughed, while I sat up pouting at the fact that she thought it was funny.

Me: "I couldnt help it, all the things yall was tellin' me that night made me bold"
I whined.

Addy: "owee wait till I tell momma this shit"
She hyped.

Me: "ohh I swear I would hang this phone up and neva' talk to you again Add"
I said seriously.

Addy: "sorry, too late"

I huffed while hanging the phone up. Ever since the night I got drunk I couldnt face August. It makes me feel slutty and dirty to even think about givin' him head.

We arent even together and I deliberately gave him head. I know he probably lost all respect for me now. Even though I was drunk it probably still didnt give me the right to do the things I did. On top of that he fingered me. He didnt even have the decency to return the favor.

I got up out the bed walkin' to the bathroom, beginning to get ready for work. Since I havent been talkin' to Millz since the whole blamin' game situation, August been takin' me to work. But after me and August situation I perfer momma M to take me.
____

August

"Wassam" I dapped Trav off and walked into Millz apartment since thats where he basically reside at now. It felt kindy iffy being in her home known she probably got some kinda animosity towards me from what happened to B.

Since she started to blame me I kinda felt guilty about the whole situation all over again.

"Nun chillin' chillin' " he led me to the livin' room that was filled with nothin' but baby toys and the TV was on some talking dog shit trynna save the day.

"What brings ya' by big boy" he asked, while I took a seat on the couch.

"Shid allot to be honest" I sighd.

"With momma bein' in the hospital and this li' shit that went down, iion even kno" I confessed.

"Any progress" he asked about Momma. The doctors informed us that she went into cardiac arrest due to her blood pressure rising. They kept her in the hospital to keep a eye on her heart because it can happen at any moment. She recently had 5 minute strokes, which caused her to be temporarily paralyzed on her right side, and they are waitin' for her to get her fellin' back until they pronounce her permenantly paralyzed.

"Nah, same ol same ol" I sighd. "Ya' know they moved her outta ICU tho, but otha than that she stil aint gain feelin' back on her right side"

"Bruhh I tried to call up Neita but ya' know how that go. She too good to even think bout steppin' foot back into the hood"
He told me about our sister Neita. When Neita turned 18 she moved in with her father in Atlanta. Ever since then she havent tried to make any contact with us.

"Man, momma been fine without ha' she'on need her support..."
I drifted off. Lettin' the silence take ova.

"Talked ta' ol boy bout the record deal?" He asked, startin' up conversation.