11

Millz

I parked my car and walked up the cobblestone path to be greeted by Butler Gray, my parents butler since I was a little girl. I looked up at the mansion in disgust because I knew the grimmy things they did just to reside in something like this.

"Good evening Ms. Jackson, havent seen you around, everything's alright "
He opened the door for me following me inside.

"Mr.Gray its just Millz and yes everything is fine, where are my parents"

"Mr and Mrs. Jackson is awaiting for you in the dinning room,right this way please" he tried to lead the way but I declined.

"Mr.Gray its fine I know my way"
He nodded while I walked through the long corridor to the dinning room.

Surprisingly they called me to have a 'talk', but I know they are gonna' do nothing but feed me bullshit that I dont wanna hear.
I looked around and saw many family portraits hanging on the wall. Which amazed me because nun of them had me in it.
It was just my mother, father and sister.
Their favorite child-Loren.
I walked into the dinning room hearing much laughter-seeing Loren was sitting at the table too.
"Oh sweetheart look at your attire"
My mother exclaimed with her over dramatic self as always once she saw me.
I looked down at myself applauded at my 'attire', it consited of a white flare crop top, with peach ripped jeans.
But she insists me on being preppy and wear-the lastest dresses and business clothes.
"Momma I didnt come here for you nor anyone eles to belittle me nor my attire"
I said with much attitude.

"Denise, we called her over here for a reason and I would like to get to that"
My father said sternly.
I stook there waiting on them to speak and finally my father spoke up.

"Million me and your mother came to the terms that we are not pleased with your lifestyle"

I furrowed my eyebrows confused on why they was telling me this.
"Okay, you guys been telling me this since I was younger and I just dont get it. Im going to Nursing school like yall wanted me to and thats still not enough all my life I been trynna please yall wishes"

I semi-yelled before chuckling.
"Roman I am sick of her smart ass mouth, just tell her ass already"
My 'mother' yelled.
"Tell me what"
"We will not beable to support and finance your lifestyle anymore"

Loren chuckled, while I shot her a glare makin her shut up

"What the hell is this fuckery! Yall really made me give up something I loved to do to take something I was learning to love to do away"

"Loren would never yell at us this way Roman, you shoulda let me give her away when I had the chance"
I heard my mother mummble

"Fuck you and Loren, she aint as much of a saint as you think thats al yall do is Praise little ol Loren"

"The hell you talking bout"
Loren finally spoke up.

"You know what im talking bout dont act like you didnt get pregnant at 14"

"Dont you dare try to belittle Loren just because you aint shit but a mistake"

"Gosh I just dont get it"
I shook my head.

"Oh please you knew what the deal was when you didnt stay with Jacob"
She scoffed.

"Denise hush"
My father tried to intervene but she shot him down
"No Roman she needs to hear this...if your little hoeish ass woulda stayed with Jacob, you wouldnt be having this problem, y'all would've been married and your father Law firm wouldve been made millions...But you had to be so difficult and do the opposite of what we told you to do, you just ruined everything."

By now I was fumming with rage and tears freely poured down my face.
"Are you sure thats the reason why you hate me or is it because Roman used to come in my damn bedroom everynight and you got jealous because your man wouldnt please you how he pleased his own damn daughter"

Flashback:

I laid in my bed silently pretending sleep as I watched my parents and this Mysterious man Argue back and forth.

"Roman there have to be another way around this...shes only 8"
My mother begged.

"Denise now is not the time...I promise this is a one time thing...After we're done youll have everything you always wanted, thats what we got her for right?"
My father reasoned with my mother.

I laid there wondering what they were talking about until both my father and the mysterious man walked into my room.

"She's sleep?"
The man asked looking at my still body, taking the covers off my head.
I opened my eyes to see them both standing over me.

"Daddy?"
My father held his head down until looking up.
"Yes baby"
"Who's this man?"
I pointed to the man standing next to him.
My father looked hesitatant before answering.
"Laim...Uncle laim...now I want you to be a good girl for uncle Laim okay"
"Okay Daddy..I promise to be good"
I gave him a toothy grin
My father turned around to walk out but Laim stoped him.
"You not gonna' stay?"
He asked.
"Nahh thats my damn daughter man"
"Tsk the things she bouttado youll forget who she is..

____