17

Bzona
3 days later

"Aww please dont cry Millz" I sat down next to her on the couch while she cried her heart out.

"I-I cant help it B...he dont love me like he say he do" she cried more before stuffing a spoonful of icecream in her mouth.

"Dont say that Millz-Trav loves you just as much as you love him" I tried to reason."maybe hes just not ready for a child...or if you would've told him his views on having a child prolly woulda changed"

"No I dont think so-so...he was so serious when he said it...I couldnt just come out and say im pregnant" she sniffled.

This became my daily routine since I some what recovered from my cold 3 days ago. Millz haven't stop crying since her and Travis talk. Any little thing that reminds her that she is pregnant, the tears would come like a water fall.

"Millz you have to stop crying babes...thats putting stress on the baby" I sighd while trying to get her off the couch.

"I-I cant stop crying" she blew her nose."why doesn't he want a family....I cook, I clean, I support his every decision but he doesn't want a future with me" she started back to cry.

"He didnt say that Millz" I groaned while grabbing her arms and pulling her up only for her to flopp right back down."come on get up and clean yourself up, I have to get to work inna few"

After she cleaned up we both got into her car so she can drop me off to work, since I still didnt have a car...I'll be damned it I walk again.
****

Travis

Me: watcha' want Kandynce

I called Kandy by her real name beacuse she was aggravating me calling me at all hours of the night and day.

Kandy: I need $50 for Lacey to go on a feild trip

Me: mayne is she even in school!
I semi-yelled at her through the phone

Kandy: Travis she's your daughter so it shouldn't matter, we have wants and needs.

Me: your wants and needs is not my problem but hit me up when you ready to do the DNA test Kandynce.

Kandi: so what you denying her now Trav, she's your child why the hell you can't believe me for once

Me: first off I never claimed her and will not claim her until I get some fucking proff now get the fuck off my line with your bullshit

I hung up the phone while slamming it down in the cup holder in the car. Something in my mind was telling me to turn this bitch around , pull up to her shit and chock the fuck outta her but the better me know how to control myself.

My phone ringed again and I already knew who it was.

Me: man what

Kandi: I apologize but I needa favor.

Me:dont think imma accept your fake ass apology the only reason you apologizn is because you want something from me...so whatcha' want na'

Kandy: I need you to pick up Alacis while im at work.

Me: when you gotta job Kandy and where she at

Kandy: she at daycare and iion have the money to pay for her to be there anylonger.

Me: I'll pay for her to stay longer if she need it but as far as me getting her nahh thats dead.

Kandy: whateva' Travis

She hung up. Im not trynna form anytype of relationship with Alacis beacuse what if im not her father. Even thougj Kandynce was my bestfriend I know how she get down and she get around, so I wouldnt be suprised.
_____
Third pov
2weeks later

After pestering Kandy for some time now about getting the DNA teat she finally went through with it.
They both sat down in the doctors waiting room awaiting for their names to be called to get it over with.
Kandy didnt have one ounce of nervousness in her body because she's 100% sure Travis is the father. Believe it or not she made sure she didnt sleep with anyother dude when she formed feelings for Travis.
Travis on the other hand sat quietly watching Kandy and Lacey interact with eachother. Even though she is not the best person, she seems like a great mother but he still couldn't find any resemblance im Lacey.

"Alacis Howard" the nurse called for them. They both got up, Kandy put Lacey on her hip while they made their way to the back.
***
"What I tell you about stressing Million" Dr.Williams scolded Millz while she examined her ultrasound.

"I know im sorry" Millz hung her head down in shame because she knew the hazards of stressing.

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to yourself and the lil one in your stomach" she wiped the gel off Millz stomcah before sighing.
"The fetus is not harmed but I would really appreciate if you keep your stress levels down...im tired of preaching it to you Million"
Millz nodded while pulling her shirt down and sitting straight on the table.
"Would you like any pictures, even though you cant see anything"

"No im fine thank you"

After Millz signed out she cpuldnt help but blame herself. She blamed herself for not enforcing Trav to use protection. Her babys life wouldn't be on the line if she would've just came out and told him she was pregnant. She dont know how long she could keep this secret since the abortion option is out the window because she is too far along.
***
Travis:
Two-three business days is too long but its better for me beacuse I dont know how I'll beable to tell Millz I have a child I didnt know about and I just told her children shouldnt be brought into our lives just yet.
Hopefully she rock with me and dont leave me for something that happened way before her.
____