10

Bzona

Even if I wanted to get rid of him, August wouldnt leave my mind. I took our friendship seriously but I also opened a place in my heart for him. I didn't realize my feelings for him was so deep. Me cutting off our friendship wasn't my intention but it hurt me so bad that I didnt want to further things with us. In my heart I actually believe I can get over the fact that he threw most vicious words back in my face. Actually I forgave him already. My heart is too big to watch his guilt eat him alive. But in reality I felt that if I had to sit and watch him cater to Crystal, he didnt need me. He didnt need me to be his shoulder to cry on, his back bone. He didnt need me to motivate him to keep going and never give up. Tell him that he have a purpose in this world. He didnt need my love at all. I want to say so bad that he didnt deserve it but in my heart he did. He deserved all my love but right now wasnt the time to give it to him. I put my head down walking down the street to work. I troed calling Millz but her phone been going straight to the answering machine and Momma M has her own business to handle, so I decided to walk.
It was 7:00 going on 8:00 and it was getting dark pretty fast. I had to be to work at 8:30 precisely because I would be the only worker working tonight. I quickly turned down this alley that would get my to the store quicker.
I looked around and payed closely attention to my surroundings as I tried to make my way through the alleyway fast. It smelt of many dumpsters and litter that loitered the ground. My feet heavily walked against the pavement as I ignored the many cat calls of lowlife creeps in the shadows.
"Damn lil momma, where ya' goin'"
I heard one call behind me but I kept moving.
"Bitch I know you hear me talking to you" he spat comin up closely behind me causing me to pick up my speed.
I looked over my shoulder seeing he was closer than I expected.
I started to run for my life down the alleyway not lookinh back afraid he would appear before me. My heart aas thumping rapidly as I imagined what would happen if he caught up with me.
I involuntarily screamed as I felt myself fall holding onto my ankle and the man hovering over my out of breath.
He grabbed me up by my arms pinning me against the brick wall.
"Ya' aint gotta put up a fight baby" he managed to say out of breath while rubbing my body up and down while I tried to move out his grasp.
"Please, please dont" I yelled trying to be heard but many of the bystanders was no where around.
My body fell limp as he backhanded me pulling me back up.
"I wouldn't scream again if I was you luv"
He started to kiss my face down to my breast as I muffled my cries for help.
I felt so vulnerable amd weak at this moment.
_

Millz

"Why the fuck not Million" he called me by my first name indicatin that he was furious.
"Travis this is not the time okay"
I tried to reason with him.
"No Million, im tired of this one-sideded shit. I tell you everything, there's not one thing you dont know bout me. I let you meet my momma and you feel Im not good enough to meet your parents bullshit! Im not the only one in this damn relationship"

"No I never said you wasnt good enough, its just some unsolved things that I dont want to bring up with my parents"
I walked closer to him. What I states was true me and my parents, well father wasnt really seeing eye to eye right now ans bringing Travis around would spark another fire. Growing up I had everything handed to me but as I got older they didnt agree with my actions and basically cut me off. The only reason we still communicate is because he is paying my college tuition.
"Millz I still feel I need to meet your parents I want to kno who birthed the most amazing girlfriend god can give me" he smiled placing his hands on each side of mt face.
"Aww baby when the time comes im sure you will be my first priority. Just know I dont want nobody but you. No matter what and who comes up, you only matters to me"
He scrunched his eyebrows confused at what I was saying. But it was the truth. When and if Trav meet my parents they would bring up allot of my past and hopefully he can live through it.
"Watchu talking bout Millz"
"Im say-"
I looked over at my phone constantly ringing, I sighd picking it up seeing who was calling. Hopefully she didnt need me to come im and fill for anyone.
"Hello"
"Oh gosh Million get to Tulane now its Bzona" she screamed in the phone frantically causing me to gasp and understand what she was saying.
"Wait whats wrong with her, oh my god is she okay" I hurriedly ran to the corner where my shoes were and slipped them on leaving Travis confused as to why I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
"Just please come down here"
I hung up the phone rushing out the door with Trav right on my tail.
"Damn Millz slow down man" he held on to the door post while I pulled out the complex headed towards Tulane.
***
Ominisinte