28

Bzona

"Yes she had the nerve to blame you" I screeched while walking to my dresser. Retrievin some shorts and tank top.
After the little situation with Millz, she tried to call plenty of times but I declined each one. Im just not in the mood to talk to her.
Noticing August didnt say anything, I turn around facing him.

"You dont think its you fault?" Scruncing my eyebrows. "Do you?"
Watching his facial expression I got my answer, which made me feel bad and question the reason he would think that. Never had I ever gave him the impression that it was his fault.

"August!" I groaned while throwing my head back."Why"
Walking by him I sat at the end of my bed, awaiting a answer.

"Iion kno man, I just feel like it was my job to keep you safe, the same night you got drunk."he explained.

"The same night I told you I love you and ment it" I smiled while shaking my head. "You kno thats all I remember besides throwin' up everywhea' "

He laughed while I crawled and laid my head on his lap.
"Im suprised"

"I was that bad." I played with his chin hair.

"Nah, but a handfull nun I cant handle."

Rasing my eyebrows.
"And what makes you think you can handle me Mr."

Hunching his shoulders he answered. "Allot of things really, but thats not up for discussion right nah"

"Mhm did that man call you back" Changing the subject I asked.

"Nah, ya' was supposed to call him, when we decided on what we was gonna do"

"Well watcha wanna do August"

"What would you do"
He quired.

"Go for it, think about it, Music groups dont last long, one disagreement and yall done. Being solo you wouldnt have to worry bout allat" I said giving him my opinion.

"Mhmm smart you just earned you a job"

"And whats that"

"Being the manager of the infamous August Alsina" he smirked.

"Asshole" I laughed while slappin' his chest.
____
2 days later
"Hey pretty girl" I smiled at Adalis as we walkes up to eachother.
Ever since we all met up at the cafe, Adalis kept in contact, even though I wasnt to sure in talking to her, I still did. As for my mother our relationship is not as me and Monicas but its gettin' there.

"Hey boo, watchu been up to" she asked while we walked through the Mall.

"Oh nothin', havent been gettin' out as much" I hunched while walkin' into Jimmy Jaz spotting some shoes I liked.

"Me either between Josh and your mother I don't know whos worse"
She stressed. Josh is supposedly her boyfriend of two years who I havent had a chance to meet yet due to him still being in Atlanta.

"You think August would like these" I asked her while showing her the shoes.

"Zoeyyy" she stretched my name in a whine.

"Huh"

"Why are yall not together yet"

"What" Awkwardly laughin' "why would you ask that"

"It's obvious yall feeling each other...your not even with him and you thinkin' bout him, trynna buy matchin' shoes and all"

"Aint thats what bestfriends do though" rollin my eyes to the sode fixin them back on her."well thats what I saw on Instagram but that doesn't matter, he's my best friend"

"Mhmm, so you wouldn't mind if someone eles mess with him"she lowly said thinking I didn't catch it but I did

"Ofcourse I would fuck both of them up, ohhh I wish August would pull some shit like that Addy" I fussed  , I grabbed the shoes going the front of the store to get help from one of the workers.

"Can I get these in a size 6 and 11"
She nodded her head while walking off towards the back.

Addy rolled her eyes.
"Mmm okay"

"Why ya' asked" the worker brought back both sizes of shoes.

"Oh no reason, just was curious thats all" she smiled before walking to the cashier holding me a spot in line.
____
August.

"Momma" I yelled while walkin' inside mommas house. Its been a while since I been hea' and I gotta talk to her bout some important.

"What the hell I yell ya' bout walkin' yo ass in my house without knockin'" she scolded me, puttin' her hand on her hips.

"Well if ya' wouldn't have the door unlocked, then that wouldnt be a problem" I mummbled before takin' a seat on the couch.

"Nah I would walk ova' thea and whoop yo' ass for talkin' shit, but there must be a reason why you walk up in here with an attitude"
She mugged me, sittin' on the couch infront of the one I was sittin' on.

"Nah just thinkin' thats all" Hunchin' nonchalantly.

Momma got up shakin' her head, waving her hand side to side.
"August you kno' readin' your mind is impossible, so when you ready to talk let me kno"
She said walkin' out.

I sat on the couch dumbfounded. If I bring the situation up to her iion kno how she would react. I needed all the truth, not half not even a hint of a lie and known Shelia she would lie just to make herself look good.
Gettin' up I walked to the back of the house where her room was.
Knockin'. Gettin' the okay to walk in I found her putting clothes in a basket.
"I figure ya' ready to talk" she looked at me from the side of her eye, placing the basket on her bed.

"Yea, but ya' gotta promise me one thang" I leaned on her door post.

"And whats that son".

"Tell the truth and nothing but the truth momma" I looked her dead in the eyes awaiting for her answer.

"I promise, nah whats this about, ya' makin' me nervous Anthony" she chuckled. Leaving me standing with a blank expression on my face.

"When was the last time ya' talked to my pops" I asked, obviously catchin' her off guard due to the dilation of her eyes.

"Anthony" she sighed before sitting on her bed pattin' the side of her so I can take a seat. Reluctantly Walkin' over to where she was I sat at the far end.

"He stopped comin around when ya' made about 12 August baby, he just gave up on ya' like that"

I chuckled while shakin' my head listen' to what she was sayin'.
"Im sure there was a reason to why he jus' 'gave up on me like that'" I mimicked her."matter of fact forget everything I jus said because ya' broke ya' promise" I got up off the bed shakin' my head at her. Feeling her grab onto my shirt I stopped in my tracks preventing from jeckin' from her.

"August can ya' please just listen" A tear fell from her face."he did stop comin around when ya' made 12 and I was the reason" sniffling she let go my shirt. "Me and your father was together for a while until James came along and swept me off my feet"

"So you said fuck ya' family for a no name ass nigga ma" I yelled not caring bout what came out my mouth.

"August Anthony Alsina ya' will not disrespect me anymore in my damn house" she yelled pointin' her hand in my face   "Nah I done let it slide earlier but im sick and tired of it, Im not obligated ta ans-" clenchin' her chest her yellin' came to an abrupt stop.
____
Vote comment