36

Millz

After Denise and I encounter, I had to go somewhere to chill my nerves. Nobody can make me so angry like she does. Its kinda crazy how, deep in my heart, I thought she was gonna' apologize for all the wrongs she did. But instead I get another slap in the face, with some bullshit. Funny how she didnt' have no care in the world, to ask me such question. I would be damned to hand over my child to someone like her, knowing she'll only ruin my baby's life. Im trynna be the best mother possible, I dont need for my child to be as damaged as its mother.

I sat next to Bzona in the bar chair nodding my head to the music that was playing in the background. Going home wasnt an option, I needed to come out and have a good time. Even though I am pregnant, I could still enjoy myself while I can.

"You look good boo, mhmm I know who for though...you aint slick bitch" I joked while I took in Bzonas appearance. The wavy tresses that are installed in her head was dyed bright red and twisted around the front. She had a pretty goth purple lipstick on her lips that complimented her skin. The white shirt she wore, twisted in the front, and her deep purple pants were highwasted.
I aint gone lie, she looked damn good and I know who its all for too. You wouldnt never catch her dressed to impress, normally a plain T and pants would do the job, Minus the lipstick and exotic hair color.

She slightly smirked while taking her straw in her mouth, sipping her RootBeer.

"Well you know" she flipped her weave over her shoulder laughin'.
"Im just kidding, Chandra thought I should try something new and this is the product"

"Yea, it's totally different but a cute different" I took a peice of my Garlic Wings, popping it in my mouth.

"So wassup with you?we havent talked in forever" she informed me which was true, we havent.

"Nothin' much, I just needed to get out the house today, Trav been workin' my ever lasting nerves"
I stressed. I wouldnt dare tell her about the encounter I just had with my mother. Dont get me wrong B is like a sister to me and I'll tell her any and everything because I trust her but, this is something I dont want to dwell on and tell.

"Hows my baby doing, I havent seen her inna while" She asked referring to Lay, they seemed to form a strong bond.

"She's fine, but her momma claims its best if Trav only get her on the weekends now, since she feels she dont spend enough time with Lay, but that just dont make any sense at all"

"Right, its like she's strippin' Trav away from her because she is jealous of their bond or something, I dont know but that bitch got problems" She shook her head turning to me.

"Enough about her what about my booboo in yo tummy?"

I laughed at the nickname she gave my child.

"Girl he/she is fine and healthy, im not really stressing as much as I was before"

"Aww when is you gonna find out the gender? I swear I cant wait to take my niece shopping with me and Augs nieces" She hyped up.

"In may and speaking of Aug, why did I have to find out from him that you leaving me" I pouted.

"Millz im sorry, but he begged so much and I just caved in plus I miss him so much" she whined.

"I thought I was gonna spend your birthday with me B"

"I promise when I come back, Im all yours"
____