35

____

Millz

"Hey Aug" I yelled into Travis phone while he laid across the bed talking to August. Its been a month since he left and many opportunities have been thrown at him, left from right. Even though it kinda have my girl Bzona inna depressing mood for not being with her Auggiepooh 24/7.

"He said yo wassup with ya' " Travis mediated.

"Tell him, nun much chillin' chillin' "

I watched as Travis talked back and forth to August through the phone while I picked up the clothes off the floor. Something he should be doing. With me being pregnant, its so much I'll be able to do and Travis will need to understand that hes gonna have to step up and help with most things.

"Iight ill holla at ya' lata' woe"
I heard him say, indicating the phone call was over.

"Anything new goin' on"
I asked.

"Nah, they just Chillin' for now, but ya' know they dropped the song him and Kid made together and ole boy talkin' bout them doing a Video for it, but otha than that my lil youngin' chillin, he good"

"Mhmm thats nice, you know when he'll be able to come back down here?"

"Nah,I think he talkin' bout movin' up thea, its better than stayn down here" He hunched.

I started back stuffin' dirty clothes in the basket from all around the room.

"It would be better if you helped clean too" I spat, gettin' tired of bending down. Three months isnt long but I still have back pains and fluid that build up causing my feet to swell allot.

"My bad cutie"he got up from the bed and started to straighten out the room along with me.

***

When I got the call to meet up with her, I jumped right to it. I needed more answers, the ones they fed me wasnt enough. I needed to know their motives. Why did they treat me how they did? Why was the hatred existing? So many questions flooded my brain, to be asked. I watched as she strutted into the cafe-that she owned might I add- scanning the tables, looking for me. Finally finding me , she took her glasses off her face and placed them on her head.

"Glad you decided to come" she stated, dramatically taking a seat, making sure her posture was perfect.

"Just tell me what you want Denise because I have other places to be"

"Million thats no way to talk to your mother" Dramatically gasping she held her hand over her chest.

"But I do need a favor" a slight smirk danced on her face. "Your getting so grown now. What are you 20? 21? Years old" She asked.

"And pregnant! Your life haven't even been figured out yet and here you are spreading your legs."
She exclaimed.

"Look if I came here for you to lecture me about my lifestyle, then I needa leave" I stood up grabbing my purse finna walk away from the table before she called me back.

"No but I wanna make a deal" she gestured towards the chair I recently took seat before I got up. Hesitatantly sitting down, giving her the indication to continue to speak.

"You see Loren wasn't given the gift to reproduce an-"

"Stop beating around the bush and get on with it already"

"I want your baby" Blantly stated she hunched her shoulders.

I hurriedly shot up from my seat, leaning across the table with my finger pointed in her face.

"Denise I am not the one, nah I then gave you any and everything you wanted just so you could be happy but giving you my baby I'll be the fucked up parent you were if I ever even think about ruining my childs life...Ill be a dead motherfucka before you touch my child" I spat, feeling my blood pressure rise, but at this moment that was the last thing on my mind.

"That could be arranged, you know that right Million" she asked rising her eyebrows. "You know I can make anythiny happen"

"Look stay away from me and my family or im fucking you up personally...your dead to me your nothing but a sergeant"

I grabbed my purse, walking out the cafe door, blaming myself for even coming here.
____

Vote comment love you