Strong Bond

Summary: While Edward was away hunting, Bella is left with Nessie and Rose at their home to wait for Alice's arrival, the day when they would finally meet Violet. Once everything is set, Bella is kidnapp by stranger who say they work for Jane... She tries to contact Edward, but was staked as a result.

Edward’s POV

I saw everything. How they took her. How they treated her. How they staked her. My Bella. My love. I was late, and didn’t get to save her.

“Daddy, will mom by okay?” Nessie asked. I’d arrived at the house, and found Rosalie comforting Reneesmee. She came running up to my arms and cuddled next to me in the sofa. Thinking why they would take her, nothing came to mind… She turned into a vampire, Nessie hasn’t done anything wrong… why would they take her?

“I don’t know Nessie, she’s fine but we should go find her…” I said helping Nessie off the sofa. Telling Rose to prepare Nessie and take her to Charlie’s house for the weekend and warned her to keep the kidnapping a secret. I had to find her even if I died in the process of looking for her, I had to make sure she was fine; my Bella.

Reading everything I called Alice and told her that the meeting was off, she sounded angry but simply agreed and said she would come find her. I called Carlisle as well, and asked about my options; I could either trace Bella’s scent, or wait for her to be unstaked and feel her presence. I decided to trace her scent, the one I knew too well, my soul mate’s scent led somewhere; Alaska.