Family Matters.

Summary:

Alice talks about her own baby with Jasper. Bella tries to help Alice by telling her Nessie is also her daughter. Alice gets really angry and yells at Bella for coming home pregnant.

 Bella's P.O.V-

Getting pregnant was as much as a surprise to her than me. I’d never wanted to get pregnant or even imagined myself a mother. Alice’s words rang in my head, as the tears fell down my face.

"Bell..." Alice began…I turned around and walked towards the stairs. As I approached the stairs, I faced Alice.

"And look where it’s gotten me" I said simply and went up to our room.

"Edward…. I need to talk to you... NOW!" I half screamed, my eyes filling with tears once again.

"What’s wrong Bella?" whispered Edward in my ear, while pulling me closer to him.

"I need to get away from Alice for a while, so I was thinking maybe...."

"We could go on a hunting trip, it would be a great experience for Reneesme and you can get away for a while."

I sighed and just nodded. I knew Edward was right, we needed to take Reneesme with us, so she can finally learn how to hunt. I looked up and saw Edward's eyes looking intently at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I chuckled.

"Because I'm a lucky vampire..." He smirked and kissed me on the lips softly, and then the tears that’d fallen on my face.

"Excuse me for interrupting..." I looked at the doorway and Nessie was standing there with a HUGE smile on her face. I have to admit, we’d done a fine job with her looks, I chuckled.

"Reneesme get dressed in something comfortable" I said while pushing Edward away and walking towards Nessie.

"Where are we going?" she said even though she knew we were going hunting.

"Hunting... We decided to teach you how to hunt" said Edward. Nessie's eyes lit up and she headed straight to the closet.

Alice's P.O.V-

"Alice, please stop crying..." Jasper tried to reassure me by telling me, everything was going to be fine, even though I knew Bella was really upset with me. In my vision, I saw Nessie, Edward, and Bella having a great time, while hunting.

"I ... screwed up..." I said in between sobs. We were in our room, Jasper sitting next to me rubbing my back.

"I know you Alice, and i know you feel terrible but ... Okay, look... how about i make you a deal..?" I just nodded.

"If you stop crying, I promise to talk to Bella about the argument and try to find options for us to have our own... baby" said Jasper as he took my face into his hands.

"Really?" I said wiping my tears away. Jasper kissed my lips roughly waiting for me to respond.

"Does that answer your question?" he smirked. I smiled and nodded.

"When are you going to talk to Bella?” I said kind of worried. It was better to talk to her after she came back from the hunting trip, figuring she would be relaxed.

Sensing my feelings, he said, "I'm guessing after the hunting trip...”

“Yea that’d be great, what do you say we go on a shopping spree for the kids in the hospital?" I said smiling. I loved to go shopping and since it was for a good cause, Jasper agreed.

When we arrived at the hospital, I got out of the car and told Jasper to wait for me until I got us a cart. I went straight to the front desk and asked for one.

"Please wait, while I get it for you..." said the women. When she went to the back to get the cart, I sat in the waiting area.

"I'm sorry Mrs. & Mr. Smith but your daughter Violet has a very advance Leukemia." I overheard the doctor say in the room behind me. I heard the mother screaming and crying. I imagined how hard it must be to lose your own child. I decided to go check out the room Violet was in while the women came back with the cart. As I turned towards the children's hall, I saw the mother outside of the room.

"What’s wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her, leading her to the closest chair and sat with her. After a while, she stopped crying and looked at me.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"Oh I'm sorry, my name is Alice Cullen, My dad works here and I come to visit the children and bring them presents and clothes." I said smiling, allowing her face to lit up.

"Nice to meet you Alice, my name is Carol Smith" she said half-smiling.

"Why were you crying? Is something wrong?" I said.

"Yea. My Husband and I have just received the news that our 2 year-old daughter Violet has Leukemia and she won’t make it.... They only gave her 3 months to live" She said dry sobbing. I had to help this girl named Violet; she would be the first I will visit today.

"I'm so sorry... I promise to come and visit Violet if you want... maybe bring her some toys and well I can also ask for permission to take her somewhere" I said.

"You know... You are a very nice young girl; I hope you know that...” she said smiling.

"Excuse me Mrs. Smith… Alice your cart is in the lobby." I nodded.

"Nice meeting you Mrs. Smith, and don't worry about anything, I'll make sure Violet has the best 3 months of her life." I said getting up from the bench.

"Please call me Carol and thank you...” she said smiling.

As I made my way through the lobby,  Violet's story kept playing through my mind. I headed towards the car with the cart, allowing myself to forget about the little girl, and focus on distributing the toys for the rest of the children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like it? Please comment and vote !!(:

What would Bella and Edward do in the hunting? Will Nessie learn how to hunt? What bout Violet?

Please Comment and read to find out on the next part(: