Chapter 2: Milkshake date

Laurence's P.O.V:

YESSSS! I scored a date with Aphmau! We head out the apartment door and down the stairs to the front of the flats. I hold the door open for her and we both exit.

I need to remember to get Garroth a latte... I'll let Aph decide which one, I hold Aphmau's hand making her look up at me "Laurence... Are you okay?"

I smirk flirtatiously "I always am around you Aph, look were almost there now. Your gonna love Scaleswind! I just know it" I squeeze her hand and smile, she smiles back and looks around curiously.

She's so beautiful.

We finally arrive at the new milkshake place called "Mark's milkshake place" and I hold the door open for her and follow her inside. We order our milkshakes and sit down.

Aphmau's P.O.V:

OH MY IRENE SCALESWIND IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

It has fountains everywhere and since we're in spring there's blossom trees and blossoms falling everywhere!Everything is so well made and there are so many flowers and happy people. The atmosphere is just amazing and it gives me such a soothing aura...

Soon enough we had finished our milkshakes and Laurence decided to take me some place else. It looked like a forest of some sort but when we walked further into it I saw a beautiful waterfall with the sun glistening in the water in front of me.

"Oh my... Laurence this place is beautiful!" I say, turning to face Laurence without realising how close we actually were "Oh" I giggle and blush, Laurence chuckled in reaction. I suddenly felt warm hands go around my waist before being suddenly pulled towards Laurence, our faces centimetres away.

"Aph..." Laurence whispers. I giggle and reply "yes Laurence?" I could feel my face heating up, I HAD to be blushing!

"Your blushing..." Laurence whispered flirtatiously before gently pulling me closer, just as our lips were about to touch...

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger-"

my phone goes off

"Um... One second Laurence..." I move away from Laurence and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I call down the phone "Oh hey Garroth! Yeah were coming back now. Yeah we won't forget it aha. Okay. Bye for now" I put the phone down and look at the upset Laurence. "Aww Laurence..." I say with sympathy. He looked so depressed. I move over to him, kiss him on the cheek and grab his hand.

"Come on, lets go back home. We need to get Garroth a pumpkin spiced latte too!" I say with a smile. He squeezed my hand and we headed out of the forest, grabbed Garroth's latte and headed home. That was far too close!

Laurence's P.O.V:

Oh my Irene... I got a kiss of Aphmau... That just meant the world to me. I need to have her... But Garroth likes her, actually... He loves her. I can't hurt Garroth, we will both just have to be friendly competition for now. I walk home hand in hand with Aph until we reach the flats. That's when I let go of her hand to hold the door open for her.

I'm not usually a gentleman but when it comes to Aphmau I'm whatever she wants me to be. She's different to other girls, she doesn't just want to be with people because of their appearance, oh no. She cares about personality. She's sweet, compassionate, intelligent AND beautiful! She's all that and more. Who wouldn't want to date her?

We headed up the stairs towards the apartment door and I stopped Aphmau in her tracks by grabbing her shoulder "Laurence what are-"

I quickly kiss her, interrupting what she was saying "Sorry Aphmau, we were interrupted before and I wanted to get that kiss in... You know I love you... Even if you don't share those feelings, please... Don't leave me?" I say worried... I don't know what I'd do if I lost her...