Chapter 34 - Your A Traitor?

Oliver's POV

"Stop! I thought we had this planned, Melissa. We were going to kill them together. I guess I'll have to do it myself." Jonathan spat, cocking the gun.

Nobody really understood what he meant until he pulled the trigger, aiming for me. But before the billet could hit me, Milly jumped out in front of it. It hit her on the left side of her chest, just below where her heart is.

The chance of her surviving is extremely low.

I couldn't move, I was too shocked to do anything. She just got shot, to save me. It would've, should've, been me. The whole point of this trip was to save her, not to get her killed.

Jonathan dropped the gun and started walking backwards, but he didn't get very far.

"You! You fucking asshole! You shot her, she could die! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Tyler growled, walking towards Jonathan. James, Thomas, Luke and I  were all sitting beside Milly, and Luke had just called the ambulance. Ethan was standing and now was advancing on Jonathan too.

"She deserves to die, that good for nothing bitch. She couldn't do anything right. Aallayah is a much better servant. It's a pity Aallayah couldn't teach Milly how to be the perfect slave." Jonathan laughed, still backing. up. Wait, Aallayah was involved in this? When he said this, I stood up and began stalking towards him as well.

"Are you insinuating that Aallayah was part of your sick plan?" I question, stopping walking.

"So what if I was?" A new voice joins us, emerging from the shadows.

Aallayah.

"Your a traitor." Ethan asks, well states, angrily, pointing an accusing finger in Aallayah's direction. "How could you?! She was your best friend! How's she's fucking bleeding to death!" Tyler raged, and if he was a cartoon character, he would have steam coming out of his ears.

Aallayah simply scoffed and shook her head slightly. Walking over to Jonathan, she spoke up. "That stupid bitch. So naïve. She thought I actually cared for her, and she told me everything. Melissa was never my friend and she never will be. She will forever be that naive girl who I had to trap. And I succeeded. She'll bleed to death and there's nothing you can do." Aallayah wraps her arms around Jonathan's neck and gives him a kiss.

"You know, I always had a rule against hitting woman but you might be an exception." Tyler cracks his knuckles and gets in a fighting stance.

"Ha, young mortal, you think you can kill me? The great and powerful witch of all things evil including maths?" Aallayah cackles, flying into the air. She sends a fireball towards the ground and kills everyone. (Just ignore this, I'm bored and it's late)

Jonathan makes a strange sound, like an evil laugh and a cough. It sounds very peculiar. "You stupid, silly boys. You can't harm me. Your too young and naïve, you cannot fight either." He spat, taking threatening steps towards me.

"And so the fight begins." I state, before punching Jonathan in the stomach.

Let's do this.