Chapter 26 - A Pregnant Hippo?

"Holy mother of fuck! I am gonna kill that bastard!" Was Aallayah's reply when I finished telling her everything. I was glad that I finally told someone what had happened. It felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders and I felt free. I smiled at her and sipped my coffee. "Thanks." I say to her, grateful that she has stayed with me, even after she found out about what he done to me. "What for?" She asks me, one of her perfectly arched eyebrow raised.

"For staying with me and listening to me. For caring about me." I tell her, smiling. "For not giving up on me." I add in a small, weak voice. I put my cup of coffee down on the coffee table, and bring my hands up to my face. I've kept it in all this time and I've finally cracked. Pulling me into a hug, Aallayah whispers soothing things in my ear.

"Shh, shh. It's all okay. I won't ever give up on you." She tells me, still hugging me. My sobs slowly start to stop and turn into sniffles and hiccups. Pulling back, I give her a weak smile. "Now, enough with all of this serious shit. Let's go clubbing! There's this new club called, Feisty and we are going to it!" She says, beaming, already beginning to drag me into her room. Laughing, I wipe my eyes, and let her drag me to her closet.

a couple of hours later

"Done!" Aallayah exclaimed, whipping the towel, that hid the mirror, off. In the mirror, there was a brand new girl. She had her hair half up, half down and crimped. Her lips were a matte purple (which, surprisingly, looked very nice) and outlined in black. Her eyes had a smoky effect in different shades of purple and some black. She had fake eyelashes on and cat eyeliner. She was wearing a purple and black ombré strapless dress, which had a heart neckline, and was tight around the waist before flowing out, finishing at her mid thigh. Her shoes were a dark purple and were 5 inch high heels.

"Whoa.." I trail off, in awe. I raise my hand up to touch my face, to make sure it was me, when she slapped my hand. "Don't! If you ruin your make up, I swear to god, I will kill you." She threatened, pointing a finger at me. "Calm down! I was just making sure I was looking at myself. I look very..." I tell her, trying to find a word to describe myself.

"Pretty? Smoking hot? Like a pregnant hippo?" She offers me, touching up her own make up. I hold in a laugh. "I was going to say different, but yeah, a pregnant hippo is good too." I say, smiling.

Putting the lid for her lipstick back on, she gave me a twirl. "What do you think?" Sh asks me. Aallayah went for a red theme. Her lips are ruby red and her eyes also had a smoky effect. She too had cat eyeliner and fake eyelashes. She changed out of her black leggings and hoodie into a dress which was a one strap, tight mini dress which reached her mid thigh, too. It hugged her curves in all the right places and outlines her shapely figure. On her feet, were, 5 inch wedged red shoes.

"You look better than a pregnant hippo." I tell her, after giving her a hug. I was grateful that she was taking me out, and letting me forget about all of this stuff. "The night has started!" Aallayah exclaimed, "Let's go!" She shouts, dragging me to the door with her. Laughing, I turn back around to pick up my bag.

At the club

"What drink do you want?" Aallayah asks me, having to shout over the extremely loud music. "Anything!" I yell back, giggling and dancing. I may be a teeny tiny little bit drunk but not a lot. Aallayah left to go get us a drink and when she came back, she handed me a pink looking drink. As I took a sip of it, it felt like heaven had exploded into my mouth. It had a refreshing, fruity taste and looked very pretty too.

I continued to dance, when a handsome man came up to me. "Would you like to dance?" He asks me, in a low, husky voice, his breath tickling my ear. His chocolatey locks falling down over his alluring grey eyes. He was dressed in simple black jeans and a grey shirt. His plump, pink lips looked so inviting and he was so good looking, he made Francisco Lachowski jealous.

"Sure!" I giggled, placing his hands on my waist. By this point, I was drunker than the town drunk in the Simpsons, Barny.

He smirked at me and started to move in a way that would make most girls melt but I didn't. I was strange like that, I didn't constantly think about boys and wether they're hot or not. Yes, if they were attractive, I would notice that but wouldn't do anything. I wouldn't flirt, and try to get myself into their pants. This guy here, was very attractive, I could see that. But, being honest, I couldn't care less. "What's your name?" He whispers into my ear.

"Melissa." I reply, without thinking since I was soooo drunk. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl, I'm Frank." He tells me, in a low, deep voice that made my knees buckle. His voice was too fucking sexy. "Well, Frank, what are you doing here?" I ask him, testing out his name, still dancing. I'm surprised I haven't collapsed yet. I mean I have been dancing for about 2 hours now.

"I came here to tell you that a certain someone, is missing you." He tells me, slowly starting to back up, taking me with him until we reach the edge of the dance floor, and break free of the sweaty bodies.

"Oh really? Who's missing me?" I ask, slurring my words. He was taking me towards the bar even though I had a half full (or half empty for those pessimists out there) glass of... Well I don't know what it is but it's a drink so I don't care.

As we finally reach the bar, Frank suddenly disappears. Poof! He was there one second and gone the next. Gone in a puff of smoke. I turn to the bar, since my back was facing it, and come face to face with the devil himself.

"Jonathan.." I whisper.

"For fuck sake! I just wanted a fucking peaceful night out clubbing!" I shout, my drunk self making an appearance. "Control that temper or else." Jonathan warns me. Seriously, I come here to escape him and here he is!

Could this night get any worse!?

Suddenly the doors burst open, and I look to see who is causing all of this chaos by slamming open doors.

Spoke too soon, this night just got worse..