Chapter 33 - Maybe I Am A Ghost?!

^Milly's dress^

Looks like I'm continuing this book.

****

Milly's PoV

It was black all around me and I couldn't see anything. I could hear though. Even if it's only a big jumbled mess of words, I could still recognise some voices.

Luke, Thomas and James.

Those were the main voices I could hear. There was the other boys but they were faint and more jumbled up.
Also, I could hear unfamiliar voices too, so I'm assuming they've took me to the hospital, even though I'm dead, and it was the doctors that were talking .

Well at least I think I'm dead.

But if they have took me to a hospital, then that means I'm alive. Even though I don't feel like it. In fact, I feel nothing and can still see only darkness. Maybe I'm a ghost!?

That'd be so epic! I could float around town and scare people. Oh, I could go see Aallayah and freak her out. That'd be so fun! And then I would scare Jonathan so much that he would think he's gone crazy and kills himself.

Woah, calm down Melissa, you aren't a ghost.

Or am I?

No! I am not about to have an argument with myself about wether or not I'm a ghost. Because I am not a ghost...

I think.

No, I am not a ghost. I mean, if I was a ghost, I would be able to see stuff right? Instead of just blackness which is now changing, into a scene.

I was now standing on a road, and could no longer hear anyone speaking. All of my previous thoughts were discarded as I took in my surroundings. The sun was blazing, and there was trees situated at each side of the road. They created a pretty pattern of shadows on the ground, it looked like it was shaped on the ground.

One looked like a swan and the other looked like a gun...

What is this place? Why am I seeing this stuff on the ground? Am I alive or dead? These questions and so much more were swimming around my brain. And I'm not sure if I'll ever get the answers. This isn't normal, the trees shouldn't be making shadows that looks like guns and a swan! This is messed up.

I tried to move, I tried to walk, but I couldn't. My feet were stuck to the ground. I finally looked down at myself, and saw that I was wearing a light white floaty dress. My feet were bare and on my head was a white and black flower headband.

It wasn't like my feet were stuck to the ground, there was nothing I could see that was making me stay there. Unless it was some sort of invisible or magical thing, I should be able to move. But I can't so now I'm just stuck here, on this empty road, in the middle of no where.

Suddenly, a car comes flying down the road, heading right towards me. I scream, I cry, I try to move but nothing helps me. I'm stuck here awaiting my second death.

But, just as the car is about to hit me, it skids to a stop and parks itself on the road. I try to move closer to it, and thankfully I can actually move now. As I step closer, I look at the car. I remember it from somewhere but I'm not sure where...

The people in the car are just staring blankly ahead from what I can see. I can't see their faces yet but I can make out three figures, one female, two males. If I'm being honest, I'm a little bit scared. I have no idea where I am, and I have no idea what's happening.

This isn't good.

As I walk closer to the car, I hear a noise. It sounds like another car is coming Down the road. But nothing's here.

Nothing's here.

The car, the road, the trees, everything is gone.

Now, all I see is my life. From when I was a little baby, to my first day at school. When I was bullied, to when I became a 'rebel' because I smoked. When I first went out with Jonathan to when we broke up. The next day when I found out my family died.

When I met The Black Swans, when I became a black swan. When Jonathan appeared and I became apart of The Bleeding Rose gang (that's Jonathan's gang).

And my last day, when we all met up. When I found out the truth. When I decided I don't want to be with Jonathan.

When I decided I was going to become The Black Swans Girl again.

And just because I was shot...

That won't ever happen...