Chapter 28 - Oh Shit, Shit, Shit!

I lift my head up slightly, to look at them. "It's not like that." I tell them, not stuttering anymore. "Really? What is it like then, Milly." Tyler asked me, crossing his arms over. Before I could explain what happened, Jonathan stood up.

"Milly?" He inquired, pretending to be confused. He's going to tell them my real fucking name! Oh shit, shit, shit! "Uh, yes. That's what they call me because that's my real name." I laugh nervously, putting emphasis on the word real so that he understands my hidden message. Either he didn't get my message or he did and he's just pretending to not know what I'm talking about.

"Oh really? I thought your name wa-" He didn't get to finish because I shut him up. With the most stupidest and idiotic thing ever. I am already regretting it.

I fucking kissed him.

I tried to pull away after one second but he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. He forced open my mouth and pushed his tongue in. I squirmed in his arms, not responding to his kiss when he pinched me hard in the side, making me gasp in pain. I pushed at his chest and he finally stopped, before trailing kisses down my neck then back up, to my ear. "I've missed doing that, princess." He says in a stage whisper, making sure all the boys hear him.

"I can't fucking believe you, Milly. You're a selfish, little slut who should rot in hell. How the fuck can you go back to him, after all that he's done?" Ethan spat, puting away his gun, along with the rest of the boys. I was ashamed, upset and angry that this has happened. Why the fuck are the guys even here? They always seem to magically show up when I'm in danger.

"Why were you guys even here?" I question them, masking my hurt from when he called me a selfish slut. I normally don't let words get to me but this time, it came from someone who was like my brother and I felt like my own family had just ganged up on me.

"We are, were, here to kill Jonathan to protect you from him but we can tell that you don't need protecting from him. Oliver managed to access basic information about you, including hospital records. Do you know how many times you've had to go to hospital because of that sick bastard?" Luke tells me, hurt and shock evident on his face. He's hurt that I kissed Jonathan when just over 5 hours ago, he was threatening me. He's shocked that I've been sent to the hospital 36 times in the past year because of him.

"36 times." I whisper, my head facing down. "Care to speak up?" Tyler pushes me, making me say it louder this time. "36 times." I tell them in a slightly louder voice. "36 times what?" Thomas asks me, smirking. Why the fuck is he smirking?! Sick prick.

"I've been sent to the fucking hospital 36 fucking times because of Jonathan!" I shout, before bursting out in tears and sliding down the side of the bar. Sitting on the floor I put my head in my hands. "I've been sent to the hospital 36 times because of him." My voice cracks at the end.

"Shh, shh. It's okay, princess. Don't you worry, it will all be okay now." Jonathan attempts to soothe me, edging closer and closer to me. I wipe my eyes and stand up. "Get the fuck away from me." I hiss at him, walking backwards slowly, away from both the guys and Jonathan. "Melissa. Watch that fucking mouth of yours or else I will kill you." Jonathan threatens me, stalking towards me. I laugh humourlessly.

"I'd like to see you try, you sick bastard." I say coldly, my hand itching to reach out and break his fucking nose. "Melissa?! Who the heck is Melissa?" Oliver asks no one in particular.

"Well done, you fucking imbecile. They thought my fucking name was Milly! Thanks a lot, Jonathan." I yell at him sarcastically, clapping my hands together slowly.

"How the fùck was I meant to know!? And you shouldn't have fucking lied about your name!" He screams, and with each step he takes forward, I take one back. We both start screaming and shouting at each other and no one can understand what we are saying.

A loud whistle echoes throughout the room, interrupting mine and Jonathan's screams match. "What!" We both yell simultaneously before, simultaneously, turning around and glaring at each other.

"Okay, we are all confused. So far, all we know is.." Ethan starts, a confused look on his face. "You lied to us about your name, and you are actually called Melissa..." Luke continues.

"You lied to us about your relationship with Jonathan, and you are actually going out with him..." Tyler says. "You lied to us about your past..." James continues.

"And you lied to us about everything." Thomas finishes, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay, okay, so maybe this looks bad but I can explain it all!" I tell them nervously, hoping they understand. "You can't explain this, Milly. I mean, Melissa. What you have done is unforgivable. You have lied to us, about everything! Even your fucking name!" Oliver tells me, making me even more ashamed.

"Your dead to us, Melissa Hughes. Don't ever even think about talking to us. I hope you rot in hell."

****

Hey guys.