Chapter 8 - Finding out more

HEY GUYS!!!

I don't know why i chose this song but my brother was watching the movie and this song came on and it's so perfect for the attitude of the gang.. That made sense in my head.

Well that's all please vote/comment thanks
****

"We are in a gang."

I scoffed and said, "Yeah right. Tell me the truth, what do you do for fun." They all looked at each other and smirked, a knowing look in their eyes.
"They never believe us at first, do you think we should show her the tattoos?" James said.
Wait, tattoos? Are they being serious right now?
"Yeah we're being serious." Oliver said, holding back a laugh.
Oh, I said that out loud?
"Yeah you did say that out loud." Luke said, laughing. He was joined by Ethan, Oliver, Thomas and James. Tyler just stood there, a smirk on his face. He was annoying me more than the laughing boys so I asked him, "Do you speak at all?"
By this time the boys had stopped laughing and were wiping away imaginary tears. I've only known them for like an hour yet I find them annoying.

Thomas slung his arm over Tyler's shoulder and told me,"Don't worry, he's just shy. Once you get to know him, he won't shut up." He said it playfully and I knew it was a joke but Tyler had a scowl on his face. "Remove your arm now, Thomas. Or else." I was tempted to say 'or else what?' and I thought Thomas would say it but he just moved his arm away immediately.

I decided to ask them about the tattoos and see wether or not they were being serious.
"Hey guys," all there attention was on me now, "What were you talking about, showing me tattoos?" They all looked at Tyler and he just groaned and started talking. "We all have identical tattoos so that people know we are in the gang." Simultaneously they pulled up there sleeve to reveal a tattoo. It was on there arm and it was a black swan with its wings drawn. "It's pretty cool looking. What gang is it?"

"The Black Swans" they said in unison, totally creeping me out. I hate when people do stuff at the same time. It just looks creepy.
"So Milly, do you have any tats?" Ethan asked, empathising my nickname.
"Nope" I said, popping the 'p'.

"What does the swan stand for?"

I should not have asked that. The boys started fighting, saying it stood for how every good thing had an evil side or it stood for how black makes everything evil. Even Tyler was joining in this debate. They were too busy arguing to notice me walking away to my motorbike. I had almost made it when I heard the boys shout at me. 
"Milly, where you going!"
"Oi come back Milly!"
I broke out into a run and made it to my bike.

I quickly put on my helmet and started the bike. I made it out but the boys almost caught me. They can really run fast, I'll need to train and run more. I'm really out of shape nowadays.

I took a quick glance behind me to see the boys standing next to 6 motorbikes, looking at me. I didn't notice the motorbikes when I first came in and if it wasn't for the boys leaning on them right now, I'd never notice them. I returned my attention to the road in time to see a car coming towards me...
****

HEY GUYS!!

I Wonder what happened to Milly 😉

Don't worry it's all part of my plan. And sorry for the short chapter I'll make it up to you.

That's all so pls vote/share/comment. Thanks