Drama And Lies

"Prince I know Ari seems all chill and stuff, but I think all these rumors are bothering her." Star warned me."You need to shut up that little groupie from Instagram."

I sighed and nodded. "I know Nique, I know."

The night before a fan at a meet and greet asked me to kiss her cheek for her picture, and of course at first I said no. Ariana hated when I did that, and I felt uncomfortable to do it.

"Pleeease! It's my birthday and you have no idea how much of my own money that I've spent to suport you guys!"

Her name was Natalie and I was very familiar of her, but each time she came to see us I pretended I was meeting her for the first time because the satisfaction she'd get from me remembering her wasn't worth it. She was a very "In your face" type of person and always said the wrong things at the wrong time. She was the only "fan" who would bring up social media drama or inform is of rumors as if we didn't already know about them.

"Pleeease Prince! Pleeease! Pleeease!" She begged in her annoying high pitched voice!

"Ok!" I surrendered. "One time! And this is the LAST time."

"Thanks." She smirked.

I looked over at Prod who was glaring at me and mouthed "I know", Natalie couldn't be trusted and I knew something bad would come out of it...her voice was just sooo annoying! I wanted her to shut up!

A few hours after the concert the picture was all down my Twitter and Instagram feed. It took almost and hour to find her page because people kept reposting it without tagging her, just preaching on the caption. Finally I found Natalie's page and the original post. She cropped out Ray, Prod, and Roc, leaving the focus on the two of us.

Caption: Got a kiss from bae tonight! Wait...he has a gf right? LOL!

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "How fake." She didn't even tag me! She honestly thought people wouldn't be in my tags with it? Idiot.

I didn't think too much of it until I had seen that Ari kept liking all the reposts and commented "LOL" on Natalie's picture. After that I felt a knot in my stomach. I texted her, but she didn't reply and I knew she'd lie and say she went to sleep.

"Helloooo." Nique repeated, waving her hand in front of my face. "So are you ganna do something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know...snap on that chick, or talk to Ariana..."

"I've been texting her all day, I think she's still asleep."

"Uh." Nique sighed. "She's not."

"She isn't?" I furrowed my brows.

Nique finished folding her last shirt and picked up her neatly folded pile, heading for the door. "She's been texting me."

I sat back on my bed amd frowned, staring blankly at the small hotel's TV. Great, she was ignoring me. After a few more minutes of feeling frustrated I finally managed to fall asleep. When I woke up it was 2pm and my phone was buzzing.

*NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM "Bella Boo ♡"

--Hey Prince, you awake? (2:03pm)

~~Yeah. Hey Behlen! (2:04pm)

--You...talked to Ari? (2:04pm)

~~She's ignoring me... (2:05pm)

--I think she's upset. (2:06pm)

~~Have you talked to her? (2:07pm)

--She called me an hour ago...kept lieing saying she doesn't care (2:07pm)

~~K thanks. Ttyl, im ganna try and call her (2:08pm)

I didn't wait for her to say bye, I scrolled through my contacts and clicked Ari's name. Ring...ring...ring...ring. I bit my lip and chanted "Please answer, please answer" quietly into the phone.

"Hello." She said.

I smiled big although she couldn't see.

"Hi baby."

"Uh hey...sorry I missed your texts. I just woke up."

I frowned and wished she could've seen it. "Don't lie Ari. You've been texting people all day."

I heard a quiet sigh. "What did you call for?" She sounded annoyed and I didn't like it.

"To talk to my girlfriend who I love, is that not ok?" She didn't laugh or sound any happier. "Look if it's about that girl--"

"I don't care! Why does everyone think I care!"

"Because you're ignoring and lieing to me...because you went and liked the reposts, because you commented on stuff."

"Oh my bad. I thought Instagram was for liking and commenting on pictures."

"Ok. Ari if you wanna be mad then be mad, but I don't wanna deal with your attitude right now ok? I already have fans on my back calling me a cheater and calling me a bad person. Want me to hang up?"

She was quiet for a long time and then I heard her taking sharp short breaths.

"Ariana are you crying?"

"I have to go Prince can we just talk later?"

"Ari what's wrong?" I begged.

She didn't respond at all, she just hung up on me. I immediately called back, but already her line was busy. I scrolled through my gallery and clicked on a picture that Ari's mom took of us sitting on the couch together making ugly faces at the camera.

I smiled at the picture and thought back to how happy Ari was at that point in time. It was the day we became a couple. Her mom gave us the phone and went back to the kitchen to finish making dinner and then Ari and I just looked at eachother for the longest time before kissing. I uploaded it to Instagram.

Caption: I don't care what anyone says! THIS is the ONLY girl that I have ANY SERIOUS interest in! Duh thats why SHE'S my girlfriend! I love this girl with all my heart, she's been here for me forever and I am so greatful for the smile she puts on my face! I love you babe @ariana_xoxo #SpreadThePeace

I saw lots of fans and some of my friends like and comment on the picture, but Ari seemed to be ignoring it, along with all the comments people tagged her in. Could she really be this mad over a little picture?