Chapter 31: Traumatic

Author's Note: The last one felt rushed,and I'm sorry for that. Thank you for 600+ views

Holy Rome...Germany...Where are you guys?

Northern Italy's eyes lingered and spilled tears as they did so. The scenery around him scared him.

It was World War II,when the Allies defeated Germany. There Germany was,getting tortured and crying. That was the first time the two had cried together,the tears were for their foolish acts and their heart wrenching losses.

The scene switched so quickly that Italy barely noticed the slight flickering. More tears poured down.

Italy could see his younger version, standing in a patch of tall grass that had taken over the stone pathway. He could see himself mumble words and then look at his hand. Looking for the string,failing to find it. Then he saw his young self turn toward him and whisper words. Barely audible.

"He's not coming back is he?"

A shiver ran down Feliciano's spine as he saw himself say that. He shook his head.

"He is. He has." Feliciano responded.

"No,he hates me. I should've joined him. Why didn't I join him?"

Feliciano shook is head. That was one of the questions he asked himself today. Why hadn't he joined Holy Rome? When he himself knew that it would later become a very powerful empire,Grandpa Rome would have been proud. He looked up and saw that he was surrounded by his friends. Only they seemed different, they had bloodlust clouding their eyes.

He took steps back,because he knew who they were. He knew that they constantly tried to linger into this world with evil intentions. They were there when the Axis were against the Allies,they were there when plagues hit. They were always there.

"Now,now,Feliciano, you know what will happen. First you,than the rest. But this time is different,this time you will be our only concentration."

Tears spilled from his eyes. And he stiffened in fear as a pair of lips crashed against the back of the Italian's neck.

"You're so beautiful. Which is why I will claim you once your country is overthrown. Italien, come over here and wake up our guest."

"With pleasure."

He saw the figure steadily walk towards him. Suddenly a blade was to his throat.

"Just because you wake up, doesn't mean this nightmare is over."

"Gah!"

Feliciano awoke with cold sweat and a quickened breathing pattern. He looked around at the room he had been placed in.

It had white walls with a rhombus shaped window. The blinds were slightly closed, but open enough to see the outside. The night sky was filled with bright stars and the beautiful moon gave an ivory glow.

Feliciano tried to get up, but he noticed the IV that had a needle inside of his arm. He shut his eyes tightly and pulled off the thin needle.He grunted in slight pain and stumbled to stand up. His legs felt weak and it felt like he was experiencing one of England's past torture methods.

Northern Italy bit the inside of his cheeks and finally stepped outside the cube room. He recognized the hospital as he saw the halls. He was in the same one as Ludwig and Otto had been in.

He took a deep breath in before trying to call out for someone. All that came out was a wheezing noise and he tried again, getting the same results. He sucked his breath when he realized his knees we're going to give out. He shut his eyes but before he fell, strong arms held him up.

He faintly tilted his head to see a scared German.

"Hilfe! Bitte helfen!" Germany shouted as several nurses helped in a panic.

"Grazie." Feliciano whispered to Germany as he felt himself be engulfed in darkness once again.