Chapter 12: Germany

Chapter 12: Germany

{Is this story even good? Doesn't really matter,just wanted to know...}

Germany was driven home via taxi. Though it was slow since traffic was going on it panicked him thinking that  Italy could be anywhere and nowhere. For all he knows Italy could be captured,tortured,enslaved or worse...dead. He knew for a fact that if he were to die Romano would've felt Feliciano fade; a different concept all on its own. All that was thought just when he was in a taxi.

Immediately when Germany got home he phoned everyone he could think of,asking if they had any news. Romano and Spain were out in Italy,seeing if they could spot Feliciano.

Not a drop of progress.

For the next two days, Germany had been worse and worse. Japan and Greece had visited the country to see him in a wreck. His uniform was wrinkled,his hair was messy,his eyes were tired. Prussia had been trying to help,but his attempts were useless against his brother's stubbornness. Germany had laid maps of Italy,tacks pinpointing every sighting and stacks of paper of the ecstatic missing nation were piled on the kitchen table.

Not that anyone else was doing any better,Japan had been straining to keep order as the only sane person who would be able to control the room. Holy Rome became depressed over the loss of his love as much as Germany. The Allies were being charged guilty ,specifically France which was where Feliciano was last spotted.

"It would make sense for the one who tried to kill Holy Rome might be the same who has Feliciano." Greece said nonchalant.

"Greece don't provoke them please!" Japan pleaded, making Greece nod slowly.

"Well Frenchman, do you know where he is?" Holy Rome hissed.

"Stop blaming him! Have you ever thought of just asking him? Now,Francis do you have anything to do with Feliciano's disappearance?" England asked as calmly as possible and put a hand on France's shoulder.

"Why are you always blaming me? That's in the past,Feliciano is my younger brother and I want to find him just as much as the next nation! So stop blaming me!" France shouted angrily.

"Papa...Acting like that will make people think that you hurt Italy...Papa,did you hurt Feliciano?" Canada whispered quietly from a silenced corner. France's eyes widened as his heart shattered,who he considered his son was asking him if he hurt his brother.

"Mattie,you don't honestly believe I harmed my little brother do you?" Francis asked quietly as he moved his hand towards Canada,only to have it slapped away by America.

"Listen Francis,we just want to know where the dude is. Until we have confirmation that you aren't responsible of the disappearance of Feliciano,stay away from...Matthew and the rest." America stated strictly,yet hesitantly. Matthew frowned at Alfred,but accepted the terms. France on the other hand was fuming.

"How could you separate me from my son?!"

"It's for the best, Francis-"

"No! He's my son! Let me touch him!"

"Francis we don't have any proof you didn't harm Feli-"

"Enough!"

Everyone stared at Germany as he had finally spoken up since the beginning of the meeting.

"You can either get out,or shut up!" Germany paused and soon enough the nations obediently sat down. "Thank you...Now we all want to find Italy,trust me there's nothing I want more than to know he's safe and alive,but we don't need to fight. There is absolutely no reason to,I can tell by the look of Francis that he doesn't have Feliciano. So,let's move on; I would like to file a request for nations in this World Meeting,please."

Immediately whispers starting to be spread around,perhaps they were considering the deal. Filing requests to nations could only be made by nations themselves or their bosses. Depending if the request was worth their time,they would fulfill it. Germany sighed and continued on," My request is that all nationalities,minor and major, scout their lands for Feliciano. Until we can find him,North Italy will be defenseless against any sort of threat. I ask of you to choose for this request."

A minute or two passed by as the majority of the nations agreed. The only reason for those who didn't agree was because they weren't present. Either way,they would get the message and follow through with the search.

It was officially done. Feliciano,the personification of North Italy, was missing and there was literally a worldwide search going around for him.