Chapter 29: Fratello

Lovino ran a hand through his hair in worry. He started to hyperventilate and clenched his teeth. Antonio was walking down the stairs and ran to the Italian in worry.

"Lovino,what happened?!" Spain asked with concern lacing his voice.

Southern Italy shook his head and leaned against the wall for support. He couldn't handle this any longer. When would his brother be safe from all harm?

"Roma,tell me what happened." Antonio demanded with a gentle voice. Romano nodded slowly and opened his mouth to speak.

"Feliciano was injured in his home. Holy Rome found him there and according to Hungary it's pretty serious. She said to go there." Romano paused and looked at Spain with scared eyes. "Antonio...I'm scared."

Spain's eyes softened at the words. He remembered when Northern Italy had gone missing,the fear and agonized expression in Romano's face. Antonio remembered the determination and rush Southern Italy had in his eyes every time there would be a report.

Now their brother was in danger once again,and that same fear was imprinted into the glowing eyes of his love.

The Spaniard wrapped his arms around the Italian in concern and comfort.

"It's going to be okay. He's going to be okay."

"I can't confirm that though. Which is why we have to go there now. He's my twin,and you're also his brother. Call Francis though,I'm sure he wants to know too." Romano said quickly and received an understanding nod from Spain.

Spain ran to the phone and dialed the Frenchman's number to receive a small mumble of question. Antonio explained quickly and abandoned the call to leave France in a flurry of questions.

By then Romano was waiting in the car and honked the horn for Spain to run in. The Italian pushed on the pedal and drove to the scene.