Chapter 5: Return

Chapter 4: Return

"Holy Rome, we'll be late if you keep walking Austria speed!" Italy teased as he held the boy's hand and dragged him to the front door.

HRE chuckled and allowed himself to be pulled around by the ecstatic Italian. He smiled at the house, Austria's house, it hadn't changed in the slightest since he left.

The pillars were aged and pristine and the bell chimed as Feli rung the doorbell. The door swung open to reveal Hungary in tears and Austria with shock. He smiled at the two and waved his hand. Hungary tackled him and cried of joy, and now he was well over her height. She pulled herself away only to tackle Italy while he greeted Austria.

"It's been a while, Holy Roman Empire. You've grown up quite a bit." Austria said as he ruffled HRE's blonde locks.

"You haven't changed much yourself Mr. Austria. Pst, are you with Miss Hungary yet?" the boy teased.
Austria turned red and slapped his black cloak playfully.

He smiled as Hungary escorted them into the living room where cheers roared. Many people he hadn't met were there, save for S. Italy, Spain and France. Italy had disappeared to tackle his German 'cousin' in a hug which only made him agitated.

"How are you?", "Do you remember anything?","So you're Italy's crusher?" were questions he was swarmed with. He walked around the party room when a conversation caught his ears.

"Poor kid, he doesn't know Germany and Italy are dating does he?"

"Nope. Man, it must sucks to be him."

"His problem for leaving for so long, he didn't really think Italy was going to stay single forever did he?"

{Not the longest chapter,I will be updating as soon as possible.}