Chapte 4: Daggers of the Eyes

Chapter 4: Daggers of the Eyes

"Ve~! It's been a few years though, oh! Let me introduce you to everyone!" Felianco began. "The tall blonde man is Germany, the 'awesome' albino is Prussia, that's England, China and Russia, Japan and finally France!"

France looked at his feet in guilt,he could feel the daggers he was being stared with.

"Look Holy Rome, Germany and you look so much alike ve~!" Italy said in a hurry to take off subject.

Germany lifted his eyes from Italy and looked over to HRE. Holy Rome looked unamused to say the least,he was concerning moreover the fact that Germany and Italy were still holding hands.

"Oh yeah...Italy, I'm so sorry for not returning. And also..." He paused and frowned. "I lost the push broom you gave me, I'm sorry." Holy Roma said quietly.

Italy nodded with a sad smile replacing his joyful one. He let go of Ludwig's hand to hold Holy Rome's.

"Ve~ It's okay. Grazie for coming back anyway, I was worried you forgot about the promise!" Italy exclaimed, quickly reforming the glee filled tone.

Holy Rome smiled, the boy he knew from before seemed no different. He wasn't good with change, so this was definitely helping that his Italy was happy. He then stopped to look up at France and glared daggers. A small tug from the Italian snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Come one Holy Rome, we shall have a feast like I promised, ve~ Then you can meet the rest of the nations!" Italy smiled.

"Okay, Italy." the Empire said with a small smile of his own.

He had to a custom himself to the glances from the other countries. They were starting to get on his nerves.