Chapter 8: Rival Relatives

Chapter 8:  Relative Rivals

{a/n: I changed the cover,I think it looks alright...I'm not too sure about it though...}

"Listen, cousin,"

"I'm not your cousin."

"Holy Rome, listen, Italy was hurt back then. I really love him, and I know he loves both of us. But, I'm dating him please understand that it's true emotion." Germany said with a slightly strict tone. HRE snapped.

"True emotion? You know who else had true emotion with Italy? Me. I had someone to call mine,someone to miss, love, and care for. You took my hope away! I heard how you two met, you nearly had him killed before you finally 'confessed' your feelings to him! You're a poor excuse for a country to love Italy, I loved him since the 900s!" Holy Rome barked towards Germany.

"You don't understand either! You know how tiring it is to hear the one you love so dearly go on and on about someone else?! Every night I had to comfort mein Italien from crying over the dead! In fact, why don't you explain where you've been?! How you survived the war! I had to live with the burden of looking like you! So tell me Holy Rome, who on earth allowed you to live?!" Germany shouted.

Holy Rome froze,the question pulsed through his head. Something of color flashed through his thoughts and intuition was telling him to avoid the question. But something stronger told him to 'leave no witness'. Holy Rome looked around the room for some kind of weapon. His blue orbs flashed themselves to see to the floor where he caught glance of his old smaller scale sword. He looked back up at Germany who still had an angry glare.

"So Holy Rome,tell me your answer?" Germany spat.

Holy Rome grew to a scowl and sprinted to grab the sword followed by charging towards Germany with it.
On the other hand Ludwig had seen the attack coming and also sensed a third presence coming closer, instead of rebooting the attack he was to entranced trying to figure out who else was walking to them.
Holy Rome than had the upper hand and ended up puncturing Ludwig's rib. HRE smirked and chuckled.

"I have not an idea of what you speak of, cousin." HRE snickered in a sinister manner. As he pulled the sword from the screaming in agony Germany he suddenly became aware of the soundless screamer to the far right of him.

"Holy Rome, why?!"