Chapter 2: Reunion

"H-Holy Rome?" Italy asked with a squeak in his voice.

He looked so different yet the same,though his voice was deeper and he looked much older. His clothes were the same he wore except with holes and dirt on them. He was panting for air and anyone could see how tall he was and muscular. His eyes were tired but his smile was broad and genuine.

"I'm back,just like I promised." Holy Rome repeated.

Suddenly the boy began to waver on his feet and before he fell to the ground- Italy caught him. The first time Italy had all the strength the training gave him, was put to use.

"Please help!" Italy shouted to the other nations.

Spain and Germany quickly got to their feet and assisted Italy.
Though everyone was still in shock, Romano was practically at his
boiling point. He looked as his younger brother gawked at Holy Rome, and scowled.

'He's dead. It's historically impossible.' Romano thought to himself.

But South Italy wasn't the only one getting agitated, Germany started to get a little annoyed. Italy had opened his eyes, a rare occasion and it was used to see his first love.
Every nation slowly moved towards the three to see the newly found Empire.

"We should take him into an infirmary,his condition will get worse if he's not getting medical attention immediately." England suggested.

They all nodded, actually acting serious for the time being.

"As the hero, I will carry him!" America shouted and snatched HRE from Spain and Germany's arms.

The American ran out of that room like England and France had made an ultra human.
Meanwhile Italy was holding Germany's hand tightly.

"He's back...After all his time?" Italy said quietly and squeezed Ludwig's hand once.

"Come on Feli, it's time you pay Holy Rome a visit." Germany said with a staggering smile.

He wanted his Italy happy,and if it meant letting HRE have a hug or two, he was okay with that.