Chapter Twenty Eight: Truth Or Dare

Samantha's POV
"SHAAAWWWNNNNN!" I whined, laying on his lap on the couch. "What?" He asked, his eye glued to the tv.

"I'm boooooorrrreeeed." I whined again. "Cool." Shawn replied, unaffected.

"What can I doooooo?" I asked. Shawn sighed. "I don't know. Play a game? Like, Truth Or Dare?" He suggested. I gasped. "THAT'S PERFECT!!" I yelled, bolting upright.

"C'mon!" I said, taking his hand. He groaned. "But I don't waaanaaaa." He said. I heard Grace laugh behind me.

I jumped. "How long have you been standing there?" I questioned. "Long enough to know that you both act like 4 year olds." She said, leaning against the doorframe and smirking. I glared at her.

"I wanna play though." Grace said. I smiled. "Okay! Go get the others!" I said happily.

She nodded, and left the room. She came back with everyone, and we all sat on the floor by the couch. Shawn chose to stay sitting on the couch, laying down to rest his leg.

"Okay, who want to go first?" Emma asked. I raised my hand. "I will!" No one argued, letting me go first.

"Cameron." I said, smiling devilishly. "Truth? Or dare?" Cameron scoffed. "Dare. Bring me your worst." He said, smirking at me. I smiled, giggling.

"Oh Cameron. Sweet, sweet Cameron." I said laughing. "Don't you know better? I dare you to eat a whole spoonful of mayonnaise."

Cameron's face turned white. "No!" He yelled. "I hate mayonnaise!" Grace laughed. "We know." She replied.

"You said do your worst." I said. He grumbled something under his breath as we all followed him to the kitchen. We all laughed as he choked down a spoonful of mayonnaise, Grace threatening him if he didn't swallow.

It all continued for a while, everyone taking turns. So far, Grace had to carry Cameron on her back around the block, Emma had to hang upside down for 5 minutes and I had to tell everyone that I was afraid of thunder and lightning.

"It's not funny!!" I insisted, crossing my arms as they laughed. "It kind of is." Nash said. "Okay, okay." Grace said. "Sam, can I go?" She asked. I nodded, not willing to ask anyone anything.

I didn't have any good ideas for truths or dares anyway.

"Okay. Sam." Grace laughed. "WHAT?! No!! That's not fair!" I shrieked. "Hey, you gave it to me." Grace said. I grumbled.

"Okay, okay. Fine. This one is for everyone." Grace laughed evilly. "We all have to switch dates."

"Huh?" I asked, confused. "Like, we have to switch people we like. We all go through the day, pretending to date someone that we aren't already attached to." Grace explained.

We all agreed. I hated the idea of staying away from Cameron all day, but a dare's a dare. I ended up with Hayes, Emily ended up with Shawn, Grace ended up with Nash, and Emma ended up with Cameron.

"Hey! Cameron!" Hayes said, catching Cameron's attention. "Don't get any ideas." He said, glaring at him. Cameron smirked. "No promises."

I felt a pit in my stomach grow. I look between Emma and Cameron, my eyes darkening. I know it's fake but, I can't help it. It doesn't seem right.

I sighed, looking around the circle. No one looked like they had a problem with the dare. We were all friends so it was pretty easy to do.

The only ones that seemed to have a problem was Emma and Cameron. I mean, Emma and Hayes were the only ones officially dating, so I get why they'd be upset.

"So." Grace said, interrupting my thoughts. "Here are the rules. No kissing, hugging, or hanging out with anyone other than the person you are paired with aaaaannnddd" she added, smirking. "We are all going on a date."

I groaned. "Do I haaavvveee to?" I groaned, leaning on Hayes. He laughed, putting his arm around me. Cameron cleared his throat, but Hayes didn't budge.

"Unfortunately." Hayes said, whispering in my ear. I shivered, looking straight forward. Cameron and Emma were giving Hayes death glares, while Shawn was being held back by Emily.

"Well." Nash said, clapping his hands together. "Let's get a move on, shall we?" And with that, we all left.

Cameron helped Emma off the floor, and wrapped his arm around her waist. I felt the dark pit grow in my stomach. I avoided his eye contact and walked hand in hand with Hayes.

This dare is harder than I thought it would be.

Hayes POV
I don't like this. I don't like this at all. I don't trust Cameron. Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy and all, it's just... He's a player. We don't need more drama.

I sighed as we sat down in the restaurant, nobody saying much of anything. Cameron was eyeing Emma, so I kick him under the table.

"Ow!" Emma shrieked, jumping up. Shit. Wrong person. "Hey!" Cameron yelled, glaring at me across the table after I had taken a second swipe and kicked him in the ankle.

Samantha smacked me upside the head. "Be nice. It's just for a few more hours." She said, slumping in the booth and eyeing her menu.

Cameron chuckled. "So, this is easy for you?" He teased. Samantha eyed him angrily behind her menu. Then, she faked a smile who would convince a judge that she was innocent.

"Yes." She spoke, voicing her words carefully. Cameron's smart. You say one wrong thing and he'll never let you live it down.

"Oh?" Grace said, laughing. "Then, let's make this interesting. Anyone who wants to change can." She said. My heart jumped. "But." She added, making me deflate inside. Damn it. I knew there was a catch.

"You'll have to kiss the person you're set up with." Grace said, laughing evilly. She knew no one would do it, so it was pretty much impossible.

Sam pursed her lips, deep in thought. She can't seriously be considering this. "Samantha." Emma said seriously, glaring at her.

"Don't. You. Dare." She said. Sam looked at her, to me and then to Cameron.

"Sorry Emma." She said, then, just as I was about to object she pecked me on the lips. It was short and fast. I barely even noticed.

Emma looked at her, anger filling her. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't kill me!" Sam said, standing up. Emma smirked. "Oh, I won't." She said. Then, she kissed Cameron.

This is not happening.

"Emma!" I yelled, pounding my fist on the table. "What?" She asked, laughing. "It's only fair." I groaned. Cameron laughed.

"It's only a kiss Hayes. Don't get all angry over it." I glared at him. Emma and Sam both switched places. As soon as Emma sat down next to me, I wrapped my arm around her protectively.

Sam didn't stop apologizing through the whole night, and she almost ended up crying. She felt guilty.

Emma apologized too, leading the whole dare to be off, everything turning back to normal. Grace laughed.

"Well. That was fun. Now, time for Cameron's baseball game."

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting as regularly! I feel really bad! So, I make this chapter longer than I usually do, to make it up!

It's not that much of a difference, but I still hope you guys liked the chapter.

And, if any of you guys are wondering, no, this will not create more drama in the group. Emma might be mad at Samantha, but in the end nothing really changed.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! I works really hard on it! Anyway, don't forget to favourite, comment and share this story with your friends!

Oh, and hit that follow button if you haven't already! We'd love a new addition to our family!

Thanks!

Xoxo,

-Kat