Chapter Three: Just Another Dumb Blonde

Samantha's POV
Cameron looked up from his phone, his face turning white. "Oh hell no." He stated, standing up.

"There is no way I am tutoring you." He said, pointing to me. Ouch.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here?!" I asked, my hands flying in the air. "How in the world are you my tutor?! You're as dumb as a brick!"

"Umm, this brick has a 95% average on his report card. For all his classes." He stated, crossing his arms.

I grumbled. "Fine." I said, sitting down at the table. "How in the world did Mr. Travis even get you to tutor anyway?" I asked, looking up at him.

He was wearing a grey T-shirt that fitted tightly to his body and ripped jeans. I hated to admit it, but he was really cute.

"He told me if I tutored someone in math he'd let my detentions slide. A clean slate." Cameron said, running his hand threw his jelled hair, making it messy. "But I never thought I'd be you."

I chose to ignore that comment.

"Why would you care?" I asked, pulling out my math book. "I was 1 detention away from getting expelled." He said.
"It'd be so much fun. My mom would have my head if she found out though. I'd probably have to figure a way to get back into school without her ever knowing I was expelled."

I scoffed. "It sounds like you're writing a movie."

Cameron smirked. "It'd be a good movie though!! I'd be a great actor." He said.

"Sure, you'd also be famous and have millions of fangirls." I said sarcastically.

He frowned. "Let's just start this already."

***

"So you carry the four and..." Cameron said, writing numbers on a piece of paper.

I watched how he did the math with ease. I was somewhat jealous on how he could do it. He was working away and showing me, while numbers jumbled and fused in my head making it a huge cloud of confusing over my brain.

"So, the answer would be...?" Cameron asked, looking up at me. I gulped as I looked at the numbers.

"F-f-forty seven?" I asked, nervously. I did not want to seem like an idiot. Cameron would tell everyone and I'd be the laughing stock of the entire school.

Cameron furrowed his eyebrows in confusing. He stared at the paper and back to me a couple of times before he spoke.

"Forty seven?! How the hell did you get that? It's 2." He said.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks as he stared at me. I hid my face in my hands and I groaned in confusion.

"I don't know!! All the numbers just, fuse together some how! I don't understand!" I was practically yelling, fighting myself to not start crying.

I heard Cameron sigh as he wrapped me in a hug. I felt a tear fall from my eye as I breathed heavily.

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea..." I said my voice muffled by Cameron's shirt.

"You're just frustrated. Listen, think of it as basketball." He said, pulling away and getting out a fresh piece of paper.

"So, let's just forget that equation and try a new one: just some basic multiplication and then we can progress from there." He said, looking at me. I nodded, looking at the paper with blurry eyes.

"So, your team has 12 baskets." He said putting the number 12 on the paper. "So we'd have 24 points." I said, grabbing the pencil and writing ' x2=24' beside it.

Cameron nodded. "And let's say the other team has 32 points." He then scribbled down that number as well.

"But, they're in foul trouble in the final quarter. Let's say they get 4 more fouls. You guys get 2 foul shots each foul." He explained, looking at me.

"Naturally." I said.

"So, if you guys got all the shots in, how many points would you have at the end of the game?" He asked. "Annddd.." He added, "Would you win, lose, or tie?"

"We would tie." I said, looking at the numbers. "Why?" Cameron asked, smiling.

"Because 4x2=8 and 8+24=32?" I answered, biting down my lip.

Cameron smiled. "Now you're getting it."

***

That night, I called Emma and Grace over Skype.

"Hey guys." I said, waving at them.

"Hey!" They both said happily. "So, how'd your tutoring session go? Who was it?" Emma asked curiously.

"Funny story actually..." I said, nervously. "What?!" They both asked, determined to get an answer out of me.

"Cameron is my tutor..." I said. Emma screamed. "OMG!! MY NEW OTP!! IM CALLING YOU SAMERON!!" She giggled.

Grace laughed as I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"Is he any good at it? He wasn't bothering you, was he?" Grace asked, ready to have a talk with her older twin brother if needed.

"He didn't bother me, he actually helped a lot. I'm just hoping he doesn't tell anyone." I said.

Emma sighed. "I'm sure he won't." Grace nodded. "I don't think he would, but I'll talk to him just to be sure."

"Thanks.." I said. Suddenly, a notification on my computer came up.

Emma and Grace must have seen it to because they gasped. Emma disconnected from the call without saying anything, and before Grace disconnected I heard her yell bloody murder to Cameron.

I felt tears fall from my eyes as I saw a Twitter conversation that Cameron sent out explaining how I was just another dumb blonde who needed a tutor. This evolved with the whole school getting in on it and tweeting rude things about me.

My life was officially over.

Cameron was super nice when he was tutoring me. But I guess he'll do anything for more attention.

And I actually thought maybe this time, Cameron wouldn't be a complete jackass.

I was wrong.

Oh so very wrong.

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter!!

What do you think about Cameron and him doing that to Samantha?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to comment what you thought! And also favourite and share this with your friends!

If you want updates on our books and information I don't put in this book like what time an update will be up, please follow us!! We're really close to 100 followers!!

Loads of love,

-Kat