"We're Gonna Die Anyways"

Start from the beginning

I moaned into the kiss, really enjoying the feeling. Not only the feeling of our tongues moving together, but the feeling of Connor's body against mine.

The tightness in my inconveniently denim skirt was getting uncomfortable, but still I wanted more. I bucked my hips up towards Connor's, but was met by air. "Patience," he smirked.

I moaned at the sound of his voice alone. It almost sounded deeper, raspy even. Lust filled.

I opened my eyes to realize Connor had climbed off of me, and his shirt was discarded on the floor. This revealed his toned chest, which was nothing short of breathtaking. I bit my lip as I looked over his form, dragging my eyes over inch of him.

He stopped at his shirt though, much to my disappointment. "Princess," he drawled creeping back towards me. I gasped at the name, feeling myself get impossibly harder. "That skirt looks wonderful on you, but shall we take it off? I'm sure you'll look even better without it."

I nodded quickly, tearing off my shirt as fast as I could go (virgin me realized that could have been my time to tease Connor back after everything was over).

"What's the rush, Princess?"

I groaned at the name, and felt his arms wrap around me and his fingers playing at the edge of my skirt.

Once again his voice lost every ounce of dominance as he looked at me with concerned eyes. "Are you su-"

"Connor," I cut him off softly. "I want this. I want you."

"Let's see what we can do then," he smirked, pulling my skirt down. He gasped when he saw what was under it. So while he was half-dressed in his jeans and everything, I was almost revealed in my rather skimpy pink laced panties. "Fuck," Connor whispered, running his eyes over me.

I smirked, and laid still for a moment later before deciding that Connor's clothing needed to be off to. I slid off my position on the bed and got down in front of him, grabbing the button on his blue jeans. My hands basically shook with anticipation as I slowly undid the button and dragged the zipper down. I moved my hands up to the waist of his jeans and stuck my fingers in them. I looked up at him innocently as I started slowly dragging them down and off of the beautiful man in front of me.

He kicked them the rest of the way when they reached the floor, and examined my face while I stared at him through the thin boxers. I looked up at him. "May I?"

He nodded in response, biting his lip as I began dragging the last article of clothing off of him and down his muscular legs.

My jaw literally dropped as he sprang (love that word here lmaooo) free. He was defiantly huge.

"Like what you see?" I heard his voice come from above me.

"Don't flatter yourself," I replied, but we both knew the answer to that question.

I cautiously moved my hand up to grasp him, almost as if I was afraid of being bitten. Once I had my hand wrapped around him I relaxed quite a bit though. I pumped my hand a couple times, almost experimentally.

After a moment I decided what I was going to do. I kissed his tip before taking him into my mouth as far as I could, causing him to gasp.