Chapter 4- Monkey D Luffy One Damn Persistant Pirate

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

My face flushed with embarrassment. "I might know him, but I don't exactly remember." I paused, seeing both males still confused. I struggled, something about them- the straw hat crew- made me want to open up. Yet, this wasn't something I had shared with anyone. "I wasn't born on this island. As a matter of fact, up until I was nine, I don't have any memories. My first memory is waking up in bandages with a man watching me. He was a pirate, who I had assumed saved me from something or someone." I smiled, remembering the Emerald pirate. His pirate crew is the first picture I had drawn, and was safely kept with my other sketch books.

"So, you have no memories of who your parents are or anything?" Zoro asked.

I nodded, "Nope, no memories. There was one occasion where I got a flash of something, just like today. With those flashes I get an image and whatever I was feeling, either at the person or just at the time." I answered, "Today I actually got two little pieces of my memory. Which is what I'm currently working on sketching"

"I wonder how you knew Shanks." Luffy muttered.

....................................................................

It was day three of the straw hats being here. Luffy had somehow set it in his mind that I was part of his crew, and was taking it upon himself to jump at me at any opportunity shouting "Join my crew!"

I was tiring of his little game, he always managed to jump out of no where. Yet the energetic captain had yet to tire, hell he showed no signs of slowing down. He was persistent, I'll give him that. I have still declined every time, which he would shrug off without any insult or injury only to jump back at me a couple hours later and demand the same thing. If I was being completely honest, I don't know if I could last a whole week.

Chopper had taken off my bandages yesterday, saying how remarkable my recovery was. I didn't bother to tell him why, rather I complimented his doctor skills. The compliment was followed by a adorable little dance from the blushing reindeer.

"Katsu!" Mamoru shouted.

Blinking, my head shot up as I looked at him. "What?" I asked.

"Yumi's sick, you're up for watch." He jerked his head for the door.

I puffed out my cheeks, "Aw! I was gonna go with Franky today, he was going to go show me some of his work!" I complained, but proceeded in strapping on my weapons. "I bet she's just faking." I grumbled.

"Oi! Put on some shoes!" Mamoru shouted, an vein poking out on his forehead. This was one of our age old arguments, since I refused to wear shoes. It was an issue I had when I was younger, and it had grown with me through the years. Yumi had claimed it was only a faze, stopping Mamoru from getting on my case at first. However, it was soon realized that it was not a faze, and I had yet to actually tell them why I refused to wear shoes.

"Pass." I shrugged, "Besides, if you're going to complain about anything, it would be Franky not wearing pants." Swinging open the door, I walked out into the lively street. More pirates had docked today, which meant there was a bigger chance of a fight breaking out.

The pirates would glance at me every so often, only the new comers weren't showing an ounce of worry about me. They will be here for at least a week, and a fight was bound to break out. When one does, they won't be ignoring me for long.

Finding Myself (One Piece Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें