Chapter 2

I was still stunned when Emma was shacking me back to reality. "Oh my gosh dude!!" Emma was yelling in my face "were they just flirting with us?" she said very very surprised.

"They were Emma. Now get over it" Brenda said as she rolled her eyes. I had no idea why she was acting that way. Was it because they didn't flirt with her? Why would she want them to? She is leaving that would just waste her time.

"Ugh I hate it when that happens" said Ashley as she started walking outside. "Why can't guys be more respectful. Can't they see that we are hanging out?" she kept going on and on. I started to lose interest and started to think of how Dominic talked. The power in his voice made it obvious that he was a popular person. I would say the lead quarterback of the football team. Only someone with that demanding voice could play that position.

"I can't believe they didn't even glance at me. Like am I that ugly? Ugh boys just looking at the ones that are easy to get into there pants." Said Brenda as we walked to the bus to go to Cici's.

Emma rolled her eyes. "Get over yourself they're probably seniors either way. We won't see them ever again." Said Emma as we took our original seats in the bus.

*************************

When we got to Cici's we ate until we were about to explode. As usual Xavier kept bothering Brenda. He's been trying to date Brenda but he just wasn't good enough for her. Sometimes I could imagine Brenda alone and lonely when she's 60 years old. It's not because she wasn't pretty I mean she was beautiful but her attitude; she had the bitchiest attitude in the world. I don't know how Kevin her ex boyfriend stayed with her for a month until he moved to Germany.

"Please just one chance" Xavier begged. "I just want to show you how great of a person I am."

"I've told you I only date older guys." Said Brenda. I felt so bad for Xavier; he is such a good kid. That is exactly why Brenda doesn't date him. She loves the adventure and the thrill and she just doesn't get that with good boys like Xavier. I felt really bad for him.

Xavier walked away sad and sat with a couple of nerdy friends. I secretly hoped that he turned into a hot guy during high school that way Brenda would get a little regret. I mean she had no right to treat him like that. I think out of all of us she was the meanest just because she had no filter. She wasn't mean on purpose and that is why we were still friends with her.

******************

When we got back to the high school they separated us into groups of ten. We were team 8. I was with my girls and some other girls that were super slutty. I hated them. I was surprised when they assigned us the people that would show us around.

"Team 8 will be going with the football captains, Dominic and Mathew." said Mr.M

"Oh my gosh those are the dudes!" Emma whispered yelled.

"Sh, they're gonna hear you Emma" I said as I looked down following Ashley who had that whatever face as always. When I looked up I saw a smirk on his face and I blushed immediately. I could see from the corner of my eye the queen of all sluts. Her name was Bella. She was pretty but it was hard to see with all that make-up she wore. She was picking up her pants checking her make-up and made sure her hair was on point. Sometimes I was jealous of her since she was beautiful but then I remember how guys at least respect me and I forget about it.

"Hi my name is Bella" she said as she walked seductively to Dominic. Dominic didn't even look at her he just ignored her and hugged me. The look on her face was priceless. I just wish someone was recording that. I stifled my laugh and looked up at a smiling Dominic.

"Glad to see you again." Dominic said with a charming smile.