✏|23

Requested by RaBluze

Hope you like this ^^
---------------------------------

✏ - Yoongi

Yoongi didn't like to tell others about his own problems,he'd like to think that he can solve his own problems since he's an independent person.

He was extremely sick today, but he didn't want to tell anyone else. He didn't want to trouble his members or anyone else. No,not even his girlfriend. He hid in his office the whole day,pretending to be working but actually he's just lying on the floor,too tired to move.

Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead,he hastily took his jacket off because of the heat and turned down the degree of the air conditioner. He frowned deeply when his felt his stomach churned in pain. The pain kept coming and going,it was unexpected and it hurt so much.

He stayed in his position for a few minutes, waiting for the pain to go away. When it did,he finally made up his mind to grab his phone and called you over.

--- ✏ ---

You hurried over to BigHit after picking up the phone and hearing Yoongi groaning painfully at the other line. You made sure you brought medicine and a pillow for him to sleep on because for some reason,he didn't have one in his office.

You greeted the security before hurrying inside and making your way to his office, not bothering to take the elevator since a lot of trainees were waiting there and you figured it'll take a long time for you to actually get in.

Yoongi was leaning against the desk,his arms over his stomache as he inhaled and exhaled deeply to endure the pain.

You knocked on the door (an action you later asked yourself why you did that) and walked in anyway. Yoongi's head snapped up and he looked towards you,his eyes sparkled. "Jaena...." relief was heard in his tone.

Oh no,the eye sparkling and voice softening didn't happen because of you. It's entirely because of the white medicine bag in your hand,the key to lessen his stomach pain.

You walked over and placed the bag on the table. You looked at the computer screen and quickly saved whatever he's doing in case it disappear suddenly. Finally turning your attention back to Yoongi,you frowned slightly and let out a few bitter airy laugh.

"Ha,now you ask for help. Stop being so stubborn and just ask for help next time." what you said made it sound like you hated the boy in front of you but your action said otherwise.

You wiped the sweat away from his forehead, gave him warm water and medicine, patted his hair gently when he finally ate the medicines.

Yoongi hated the taste of those things. He acts really childish when he's sick and he'll definitely put up a fight if you ask him to eat the medicines.

You never really minded that since it's not often you get to see this side of Yoongi. He only shows that side when you guys were alone and he's always with his members,especially Jimin.

"Good boy." you put the cup of warm water back on the desk as Yoongi looked at you with half opened eyes,licking his dry lower lip before pouting.

As you put the medicines back into the small plastic bags,Yoongi made those whining noises and he leaned over to hug you by your waist.

You let him,ignored him when he started kicking his feet to get your attention. Yoongi stopped suddenly before mustering enough strength to turn you away from the desk. "Yah...pay attention to me won't you?"

You giggled a little before taking the pillow you bought from tge desk and showing it to him. "How about you go to sleep and have some rest? You won't feel the pain when you're asleep!"

Yoongi stared at you for a little while before he groggily grabbed the sheets from his desk and shoving them to you. You were a little confused at first but realized later on when he pulled you to the floor with him.

He made you sit against the wall,your legs stretched out before lying his head on your lab. You tilted your head to the side. "Hey,you sure you didn't want the pillow?"

Yoongi shook his head before he hissed in pain. Your brows instantly narrowed. "Again? I guess the medicine aren't working yet then. Just wait for a little okay?" you cooed as you put your hand on Yoongi's belly and started rubbing in circle gently.

Yoongi's furrowed brows relaxed and his heavy breathing quieted down gradually. "Can you read me the lyrics Jaena?"

You nodded silently before picking them up and reading them in a soft tone. Your voice was soothing in Yoongi's opinion and it lures him to sleep all the time. Therefore, he sometimes likes to ask you to read him a book before you sleep.

--- ✏ ---

Yoongi fell asleep finally and you stopped reading the lyrics, but you kept your hand on his belly in case he started stirring in his sleep.

Suddenly,the door to Yoongi's office was opened. Jimin was the first to walk in,the others following up while talking loudly. Jimin stopped when he spotted you two on the floor.

You sent him an awkward smile along with a wave. "He's sick."

Jimin nodded,an amused smile on his face. He finally turned around and ushered the others out.
-------------------------------------
A/N:

I'm sleepy sorry if this turned out really bad.